how to start , where to start , good first or bad first,
lets start with bad
cause it was difficlut for us to choose a hotel staying here in Germany.
before me and my sister we made our mind to travel maldives with our parents we google a lot about place then we choosed this hotel called Ayada,as we were very impressed by the pictures posted on their website.
but then,was so nervous because of all its negative comment on trip advisor
we stayed there for almost a week.
i was shocked thrilled and amazed its heaven on earth
we were told ayada means moon island so true, look at the beautiful gardens
structure layouts evrythng is amazing.
the best part was asian restaurant
its the best place in island to try some asian flavor
there is a secret of this experience we were been invited by their cutely dimpled executive pastry chef and handsome turkey service manager
yummmmyyyy i still loved the food :-)
diving centre was the best experience we both sisters had , very well trained staff and experienced .
we went to this white restaurant name ocean house
sad... experience. they need some more experience chef there to manage it better, service was low during entire meal.
there is one loving place called zero degress restaurant because this
island is close to zero degree
very nice place only problem there is chef cant speak english
at nite we have disco to enjoy
Dj was great he is my friend in facebook now.
magu was over all good but sad to say its turkish food every sunday ,
did i vist maldives to eat turkish food???????????
the menu is always turkish food when ever i visited,it made me feel as if I'm in turkey..
and never ending thanks to sweet intelligent Cathy magu restaurant Philippine hostess,she always took care of my parents, afra server is also very kind,
New year was also good , management gave us free show of island dance and show we clicked lots of pictures
breakfast was having good selection amazing breads and breakfast items
missing was variety of cheese and olives
oh when it comes to breads please try evry bread you can as much as u can
you cannot get breads better then these
we are germans and we love breads
desserts were exceptional too , standards were par above the 3 star michelin restaurant.
Executive Pastry chef sanjit gupta is very interesting person , a very special thanks to him and his team.
he is sweet smart clever and he knows what he is doing.
he made me eat his dessert and i gain weight but I loved it so much :)
he made a special dessert for us every night ,which was very lovely of him. thank you.
all of them were outstanding
my mother just missed to ask baked yoghurt recipe
try his baked yoghurt
lets come to room
only problem is room boys are not well trained
they are friendly and very much ready to help us
over all it was great team
our room man wasim is a nice boy
he always took care of our rooms
by the way there is friendly doctor from abroad
he is nice
he gave me free advice to loose weight and it is working
overall i love this place and i say everyone to visit ayada maldives our moon
thank you all and I will be back only for the yummy desserts. :))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 'Leading Water Villa Resort' in the world at the 2014 World Travel Awards, Ayada Maldives is a luxury private island resort offering a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style. Set in the relatively unexplored Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the south of the country - just a few kilometres from the equator - the island offers 122 spacious villas and suites, with private pools, butler and thoughtful five-star detailing. Traditional thatched-roof water-villas stand on stilts over the resort's peaceful lagoon, while beach villas offer absolute privacy amid tropical greenery alongside powder-soft palm-lined white beaches. Food lovers can explore the six restaurants and bars, while those seeking complete relaxation will find their haven in the large spa set in beautiful tropical gardens which boasts a Turkish Hammam as well as a Vichy Shower and eight private treatment villas. The resort is noted for its gardens and tropical greenery and is ringed by a pristine coral reef where dolphins are frequent visitors. The active can explore the area on a host of excursions that include visits to the equator, local villages and fishing trips, while at the resort they can play tennis or badminton, take up watersports, learn yoga or simply hit the 24-hour gym. Outstanding diving and snorkeling opportunities surround the island on reefs that have barely been visited by humans while some of the country's best surfing breaks are just a quick speedboat journey away. Weddings take place just before sunset in the private wedding chapel set in a tree-lined garden or on the beach -a gazebo draped with flowing material. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your AYADA Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayada Maldives Hotel Maguhdhuvaa
- AYADA Maldives Maguhdhuvaa