“Ice Cream Crepe... what? Oh, yes!”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Bay Harbor
Cuisines: American
Saginaw, Michigan
“Ice Cream Crepe... what? Oh, yes!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our group of 40 ate there after my brother's wedding and it was the perfect comfort meal after a nice long weekend and night of partying. The bacon is a must-have. The pancakes were raved about by many, but I indulged in the ice-cream crepe with cherries. It is a very unique breakfast indulgence, and the crepes they make there are tasty with a capital T. If you have never tried a crepe, this would be the place to start.

Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
Harbor Springs, Michigan
“Over Priced, but Very Good!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The Big German and The 49er's are my Favorite! I always order Bacon and Eggs (over Easy), cooked to perfect ions. Mom letters are very tasty, but they seem to always brown the outside, which I don't especially care for too much! Eat the inside and leave the browned areas. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice with a huge Menu to choose from! Great place place to eat, always busy! Expected to stand in line for awhile. My biggest Complaint is the Cost!!! If you want a good tasting Breakfast that won't break your budget, try Alan's or Filmore's!

Michigan
“German Pancakes”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always go to the Original Pancake House in the Detroit area and what a pleasant surprise to find one in the Petoskey area. My absolut favorite is the Dutch Baby which reminds me of the German Pancakes my grandmother used to make. Excellent.

Visited February 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“Locals eat elsewhere...”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Having just returned from a lousy experience with breakfast at the pancake house, I feel that I need to write a review. The restaurant wasn't busy when we arrived but service was slow to almost non-existent. Not enough syrup, 4 mistakes on 4 orders, cold food that arrived 45 minutes later and only one refill on coffee and water. Most of the people eating seemed to be tourists visiting for skiing and other winter activities and I wanted to tell them that there are some awesome local restaurants with much better service and food quality. Our out of town friends chose this place and for our second visit in 5 years, we are still very unimpressed. We try to support local business', but this one won't have our dollars again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank singaporesue2002
Paw Paw, Michigan
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Excellent bacon, biscuits and gravy and cherry crepes. Service was fair. Will for sure come back next visit.