“Perfetto/Perfect”

B&B Vicidomini
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“Perfetto/Perfect”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My family of 4 including 2 teenage boys loved this quaint B&B in the Storico part of San Marco
We were there for 2 days only but so relaxing and Franca was helpful in all ways. I am gluten free and she provided cookies,crackers or whatever I wanted. Fresh fruit and great espresso was breakfast but my sons enjoyed many Italian pastries, cereal or yogurt. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The bathroom huge and spotless. We were visiting friends so they did all the work for me regarding cite seeing and I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Franca is a lovely host and very kind to lend a suggestion if needed. Walking distance from the main square and close to other big cities in the area. Thanks Franca again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Mina L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Brownstown Township, Michigan
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Traveled to Italy this past spring with my husband and sisters. San Marco was our first stop since our family hails from that area many years ago! The Vicidomini was our first stop. Franca is attentive to your every need. San Marco is a lovely village and a great place to relax.

Room Tip: There are only three rooms available - any one of which is perfect!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank kla1951
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We travelled as a family of four and stayed in the Vicidomini rental house. Franca and Rino are lovely people. We stayed three weeks and enjoyed everyday of our stay. Holidaying with my husband and two boys the oppucunity of staying in a house was perfect for us. The house is fully equipped with kitchen utensils and plenty of towels and bed linen. Only thing missing was a washing machine. Franca would bring in clean towels and linen once a week San Marco is a beautiful little town and everything is within walking distance. My family lives in San Marco and they all say what a great job Franca and Rino are doing with their B&B and rental house. I have to agree, everything was wonderful.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank 82610044
North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2012

After a long day of sightseeing and drinking in the fabulous sights of the beautiful village of San Marco or the busy city of Bennevento, you relax and freshen up in your stylishly appointed room. Enjoy a delicious espresso by the fireplace in the living room of Vicidomini before heading out to a dinner of pizza and glass of icy cold limoncello.
A refreshing night of sleep in your comfy bed, overlooking the hills, with the gentle breezes blowing across the balcony readies you to enjoy an elegant Italian breakfast in this serene and beautifully restored monastery. Beauty, history and hospitality abound.Come and experience San Marco!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
I Templari di Alberona
I Templari di Alberona
#1 of 1 in Alberona
B&B Antica Trattoria Bacco

Been to B&B Vicidomini? Share your experiences!