1,026 results
All reviews steam room cwrt bleddyn on arrival my partner afternoon tea lovely grounds some tlc relaxing stay main building lovely room cooked breakfast bridal suite evening meal function room sunday night birthday treat steak
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My friends and I enjoyed our first visit to this hotel and spa - eventually after sorting out the accommodation - mix up - we were upgraded for our inconvenience. The food was great value and we enjoyed our spa treatments. With some small management tweeks - the place could be amazing - little things like light bulbs not working, hovering not done in main areas for three days sticky tables in restaurant - which had been varnished - but obviously wrong varnish used. All but one member of staff were welcoming and charming but it would not stop us returning. we felt rested after our stay. love Wales and found the village of Usk delightful.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Simon D, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you for your review. Simon Daniel - General Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Cwrt Bleddyn for our Golden Wedding anniversary. Staff were all really friendly, welcoming and professional. Service was excellent. Room was great. Meal was superb, one of the best steaks I have eaten in a long time. Made the occasion a really memorable one. Will certainly go there again.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Simon D, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review of your stay at The Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn. Many congratulations on your Golden Wedding. Simon Daniel - General Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2016

I have stayed at the Cwrt Bleddyn on two occasions and would recommend a stay at the Hotel.

The Hotel:

This is a nice Hotel situated in pleasant surroundings, with a lake, gardens and tennis courts. The Hotel has a big car park. There is additional parking at the back of the hotel.

The Rooms:

I have stayed in the Stone House at the front entrance to the Hotel, it was a spacious room upstairs.

I have also stayed in the main building (Room 15) and would give the room 9/10. It was clean and comfortable with an iron and ironing board available. The room was a good size with a good size bathroom (good shower).

There are many rooms at the Cwrt Bleddyn including suites. I would highly recommend this hotel.

The Pool:

I managed 10 lengths! Good swimming pool, with good size jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Changing rooms also nice.

There is also a good size gym (which I didn't use).

The Staff:

Staff were friendly.

The Restaurant:

Overall, I would give the restaurant 8/10. The food was good, service excellent.

Breakfast:

A choice of continental/cooked. I have had a better cooked breakfast but overall, good.

The bar:

The bar was a good size with a selection of wine, lager etc

Weddings:

The Cwrt Bleddyn hold weddings and I would highly recommend this Hotel as a venue.

Room Tip: Go for a suite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at The Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn. I hope you are able to return soon. Simon Daniel - General Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2016

The Cwrt Bleddyn is around a 40 minute drive from where we live, and thanks to the fabulous Outlaws for taking us there and collecting us the next day!!!
The hotel is set in some beauiful countryside, especially as you get near Llangybi, we arrived on a beautiful, sunny day to be greeted by the sight of this lovely hotel, set in beautiful grounds, you could see immediately why this is a very popular wedding venue, beautifully manicured lawns, trees, a lovely pond area with a small bridge going over it, you can see the picture opportunities.

We arrived at reception, warmly greeted, check-in was fluent, we were given directions to our room and the other areas, including the spa, bar and dining room, we came here on a mid-week package deal, the trip was also part of my step-daughter Sophia's 13th birthday celebrations!!!

The package included a nights stay, breakfast, and two 25 minute spa treatments, which my Fiancee Sarah used, she chose the Express Facial for her first treatment, which she had about half-hour after our arrival, and then the next day, the Seal Salt Body Scrub, for £123.50, you can see why this deal is so polular!!!

Our room was a family room, we upgraded for an extra £10 to a larger room, a good size double for us and a single for Soph, the room had tea and coffee facilities, a large tv, nicely decorated, and a decent bathroom.

Afrer unpacking, we headed straight for the spa, you have to hire robes on this deal, £5 each, but we didn't have to pay the following day (they allow you to use the pool and spa area after check-out if you wish)and had a fresh robe each day!

The pool/spa area is fantastic!!! Roman themed, with a beautiful, clean pool, Jacuuzi, steam room and sauna, with plenty of poolside loungers available.

There's also a fantastic gymnasium there, quality equipment, you can see that they've invested heavily here.

Sarah enjoyed her facial, they use ESPA products here, and Sarah's complection looked lovely afterwards!!!

After a few hours at the poolside, the three of us headed back to our room to wash and change for dinner.

The menu is good, using locally sourced products where possible, it's not cheap here though, my sirloin was £23, Soph's Rump was £20 and Sarah's Sea-Bass was £20, but I have to say, it was all beautifully presented, with plenty of sides to accompany the main dishes, and tasted fantastic, we all had empty plates!!!

Sarah and I did have a beautiul Salmon starter, £6.95 each, but again, was divine, a good portion for a starter, I couldn't finish mine! we had a lovely bottle of sparkling rose, £21, to accompany, Soph had a coke and a chocolate brownie/ice cream desert to follow!

The waiting staff were excellent, attentive, but not over-bearing, the bill came to £110.00, we then went to the bar area and spent the rest of the evening there, where we all had a few more drinks before finally retiring to our room for the night.

We got up the next day, washed and changed for breakfast, a good selection on offer, from fruit, yogurt and cerials to a full cooked welsh breakfast, again, good service!

We then went back to the pool/spa area till the afternoon, then went out onto the lawn for drinks and sandwiches (again lovely, well filled, presented with a small garnish of salad and crisps, prices fron £5-7) a pint is around £3.80-£4.50, depending on what you have.

We were very lucky with the weather, was glorious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and will return!!!

Thanks to all the staff at The Cwrt Bleddyn for a wonderful stay, we highly reccomend this hotel !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Anthony H
Simon D, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Many thanks for such a comprehensive review of The Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn. I am delighted that you enjoyed it and hope you return again soon. Simon Daniel - General Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

So me and my partner got married at this venue on the 20th August 2016.

The staff at this venue couldn't have done enough for us. From accommodating for unexpected guest to just having a smile at all times. Nothing was a problem for them.

I would like to personally recognise

Alison for her fantastic efforts on organising on the run up to the day

Jack for running the day flawlessly

Harry for catering to our every need during the day.

Food was spectacular, service was even better, room looked stunning!!

Myself & my wife can't thank them all enough for everything they did.
Absolutely amazing day, these guess worked some long hours to make sure everything went smoothly & they did a fantastic job at it.

Thanks so much Cwrt Bleddyn team for making our day perfect

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy-Leigh D

WOW! What a fantastic review of The Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn. Many congratulations and thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Simon Daniel - General Manager