“Wonderful place to stay in the country”

Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llangybi
Reviewed January 31, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank D C
Simon D, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed January 29, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had the absolute pleasure of staying at this hotel last night, for the first time. My Sister and I booked a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast break and added Spa treatments as an extra.. The hotel is in a lovely Countryside setting. On arrival at 1pm we were advised we could leave our bags but check-in wasn't until 3pm. Not a problem. We had a lovely coffee relaxing in the cosy bar area then made our way to the Cwrtium Spa. We were met by a friendly spa therapist who showed us around the spa and lovely pool area, which is very 'Roman' in appearance. The spa treatments were very relaxing and we both felt they were good value. Back to reception and our check-in was quick and efficient. We also received an upgrade to a superior room, which was fabulous. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was exceptional with a huge bath and separate shower cubicle. Dinner in the Restaurant was tasty. My only criticism was that I asked for my vegetables to be over cooked rather than al dente and they were hard! The choices at breakfast were plentiful. However I wasn't able to have my first choice of Eggs Benedict as there were no muffins! No big drama, as there were plenty of other choices. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this experience to others.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I have taken over the management of The Cwrt Bleddyn since you stayed with us. I have looked at all the points you have made and they form part of my action plan to improve our standards. I hope that you will return in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if you wish to discuss your review further. Again, thank you.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been coming to this hotel many a year and we know its in trouble! But you would think as we were regulars they might have given us some time as we love the place and have sent so many friends and business clients here, this was not the case. Our room was dirty, shabby, uncared for. We asked for a cleaner room. We were shown two rooms that were just...awful. they hadn't even made them up! Its so very upsetting to be treated like this. The hotel was very busy as they had a wedding fayre the next day but we feel they should still have respected those old client s that care. Shame on them. We will not be staying again. Nor will our clients or friends. Shame

5  Thank debspittham

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed first weekend in January on a special offer of bed, breakfast and dinner for £40.28 pp based on 2 people sharing.
After getting married here back in september I jumped at the oppourtunity to stay again and am so glad I did. Booked for both myself and my partner. We was booked into the room we stayed in the night before the wedding, as the girls on reception remembered that we stayed in that room. We went down for dinner at 8 and although it was quiet we were given plenty of time to choose what we wanted to eat, served drinks and food all in reasonable time and weren't made to feel like we needed rush so that people could go home. (have experienced this in some places previously) The food itself was lovely and tasted freshly made.
The next day we went for breakfast and again was treated lovely and in a reasonable time. I had then booked a massage for my partner and myself, at different times but this is understandable if they dont have many bookings then there is no need to have more than 1 person doing treatments...i went first and the lady who done my massage was lovely and did an excellent job, felt very relaxed, as Natasha had her massage i went and got into the pool and jacuzzi. We stayed in there for about an hour before getting ready to have afternoon tea which as usual was gorgeous and filling.
We are definitely in love with this hotel and will return again and again. And we will continue to talk about how amazing this place is to anyone who will listen.

Room Tip: Room 6 is our favourite (should be renamed The Huxtable-Jones suite) but all in the main hotel are l...
2  Thank Chloerhysjones

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We arrived on Saturday 11th January. Room is not available until 3pm. This could be made a little earlier as a few people waiting. Our room was lovely. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We had our evening meal booked at the Hotel and the food was delicious and also the breakfast which was included in the price. I had smoked salmon with scrambled egg and my husband had the full english. We visited the Roman Spa on site which is also included in the price and this was amazing with Jaccuzi, heated swimming pool, sauna etc,

I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Unicorn55

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Just spent a lovely couple of days at this hotel and spa on a special deal with KGB deals, very good deal for the money. Our room was spacious, and clean, the food in the restaurant was fantastic one of the nicest meals we have had in a long time. Staff were friendly and service was very good.

We had a treatment each in the spa my husband had a back massage and I had a facial, our beauty therapist Lizzy was excellent and offered good advice to me and explained the treatment which was very helpful. We both felt relaxed after our day in the spa.

We would definitely come back again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tourist64London

Also consider these accommodations in or near Llangybi
Glen-yr-Afon House Hotel
The Parkway Hotel & Spa
St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club
The Priory Hotel & Restaurant
Three Salmons Hotel
Llansantffraed Court
Llansantffraed Court
#2 of 3 in Abergavenny

Been to Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!