This resort is located about 2 hours away from Abu Dhabi in the Western Region. The drive to the resort is via a two lane highway which is primarily a truck road, so it is advisable to keep all the driving for the day time and avoid driving during the night. There is a lot of night work going on , so the resort is not very easy to locate, ask the hotel how to get there beforehand.
The resort is nice for a short weekend get away. Although a little expensive, if you are looking for a weekend holiday, this resort is away from the city life and can be refreshing. The rooms are well designed and ample in space.
The pool area is nice, although it can get crowded on the weekend with kids. The pool is not very deep and is not very big. so if you want to do laps it is not the best. The pool has a bar which is nice. There is a well equipped gym.
The restaurant serves a wide buffet and has a variety, there is another restaurant which server a la carte but did not try this. There is a bar with live music which is quite entertaining, also in the e lobby lounge there is live music performed by a solo guy who plays the guitar extremely well, couldn't get his name but he was very talented.
The hotel is quite well maintained. Most of there staff are very helpful, the chefs were very pleasant. Cannot say the same thing about some of the front desk staff who lack basic customer service, they don't belong at the front desk. The pool staff and the beach staff are extremely cordial and make you feel very welcome, same for the restaurant staff.
The beach is very nice and not too deep for a very long stretch, perfect for kayaking.
If you want to do a day trip to Sir Baniyas, you have to book well in advance, we could not and did not get an opportunity to do the trip, also it got cancelled due to weather.
All in all we would return here for a weekend getaway.
There is a nice beach in front of t
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort and prepare to be swept away to a realm of waterfront luxury. Overlooking a pristine ribbon of United Arab Emirates beach between the desert landscape and the clean waters of the Arabian Gulf, Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort is situated on west coast of Abu Dhabi Emirates about 220 kilometers from Abu Dhabi City. An oasis of luxury and tranquility offering 800 meters of private beach, this alluring UAE beach resorts blends the Arabian Hospitality and stunning surroundings for weekend getaways, romantic break or a family holiday that will create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Hotel Jebel Dhanna
- Danat Resort Abu Dhabi
- Danat Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Danat Resort Jebel Dhanna
- Jebel Dhanna
- Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort Emirate Of Abu Dhabi