“Very nice hotel”

Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jebel Dhanna
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Nice and quite hotel. More than comfortable place to spend at least one night .I see this hotel for the first time I found the place is nice and suitable for the family to have relaxing time there. Thanx a lot

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Ahmed Khudhair ... A
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for your time spent sharing your experience.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful time during your stay at our resort and we would like to thank you for your expressing your appreciation and commendation for the resort.

We look forward in welcoming you back at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort.

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance in your future visits.

There are newer reviews for Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great hotel, beautiful beach, really hot water (30-35°C). Stuff was very friendly, restaurant food amazing, huge choice and Masterchef presentation. Worth going there just for having a great meal! Beach and sea - fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience here in TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to hear that your visit was made enjoyable by the beach & pool facilities, great food, view, staff and impeccable service. I will sure pass along your comments to my team.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the Resort!

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance of your future visits.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Beautiful hotel! We came early, so the fact that our room was not ready was expectable, anyway they checked us in after maybe 40min. Gave us welcome drink, refreshments etc. Hotel is situated as standalone residence far from everything. Closest "city" RuWais is about 10min by car and there is opened new shopping mall. We spent great time in Danat Jebel on our roadtrip through UAE. It's really 5***** hotel, with spacious room, all necessary bath stuff what u can imagine and fantastic breakfasts. Beach is huge, and empty. During our stay was only few people there, so we had privacy all around. If u are traveling around I'll definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michal K
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for your time spent for writing the review.

We are delighted to know had a wonderful time during your stay at our resort and had a great experience, your compliments will definitely be shared to our team.

Again thank you for sharing your appreciation on TripAdvisor.

We look forward in welcoming you back at the Resort.

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance in your future visits.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I had the great opportunity of spending just about a month at the beautiful Danat Jebel Dhanna hotel. I stayed in a beautiful balcony suite and two of the villas and was blown away each time I set foot in my new room. The furnishings are lavish and comfortable, the views are breathtaking and the staff go out of their way to make you stay unforgettable. The facilities were absolutely amazing. I particularly enjoyed the heated pool and the beach. For the more active out there, there is also a lovely gym. The restaurants were top notch. I must say I particularly enjoyed those breakfast and brunch buffets. The dinners are also delectable. The chefs are amazing! Every night is also ladies night at the bar with unlimited house wine. The only downside for me was the less than stellar WiFi but surrounded by all that beauty, it was hardly a problem. There isn't much to do in the area itself. There are affordable meals at the nearby golf club (within walking distance). The singer at the hotel itself will give you the good kind of goosebumps if you enjoy live entertainment. Ruwais Mall is a short drive away and has a cinema and some lovely coffee shops.

Room Tip: Although this hotel is a bit pricey, its well worth the expense. Opt for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience here in TripAdvisor.

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are thrilled to know that you appreciated the level and quality of our services and facilities. We are most grateful for your appreciation know that your compliments will definitely be shared with my team.

I along with the entire Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort team look forward to welcoming you back.

Feel free to contact me for any assistance on your for your future visits.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2014

If you're looking for a place to relax out of the city, the Danat Jebel Dhanna is the perfect spot. A wonderful place set in a magnificent setting. The beach and pool areas are superb and invite relaxation - the staff are extremely attentive in the outside areas and attend to your every need. Inside, there is a choice of restaurants to suit your mood - a delightful coffee shop, romantic Italian restaurant, buzzing pub with live music and a daily buffet. If anything, the indoor staff are even more friendly and the service is excellent all round. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and every one overlooks the sea. Great gym and spa facilities, a business station and 24 hour service. I highly recommend a stay in this superb hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lynne073
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that your visit was made memorable by the great food, facilities, view, staff and impeccable service. I will sure pass along your comments to my team.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the Resort!

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance of your future visits.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Dear Mr. MANOJ,
your resort is from best Hotels in UAE. Having nice suits,villas,rooms plus great beach,nice for couple or family.nice facility.i worked there for three years as waiter,concierge then receptionist.then i moved to city and i worked in many other 5* hotels,now i`m getting good position(revenue manager for group of hotels)i mean if not Danat group training really never be like this.thank you and thanks to all my helper there
Marwan

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank marwan y
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Marwan,

Greetings from Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort!

Many thanks for sharing your experience and posting a review in TripAdvisor. You paid us with the highest compliment by quoting us “Resort from the BEST hotels in UAE”!

It is with great pleasure to hear your feedback and I will sure pass along your comments to my team. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in Danat!

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance of your future visits.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and i went to Danat Jebel Dhanna to celebrate our wedding anniversary with our daughter. We enjoyed the stay very much. Its the perfect place to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the rooms were very spacious, we booked the one with a balcony, amazing sea view, they also sent a cake to our room for our anniversary, very kind gesture. The food was very good, we ate in the daily buffet, and also ordered some food by the pool. My daughter enjoyed her time as well, there was also a play area for the kids (indoor and outdoor). Overall, if you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beach this is the best place to go. I want to thank Jhen in the reception, she welcomed us very professionally when we arrived after a 3.5 hr long drive from Dubai, and provided refreshments as well during the check-in which went very smoothly.
Thank you Danat Jebel Dhanna for the lovely stay. We will come back again!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with a balcony, amazing view and a relaxed seating area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
DanatJDR, General Manager at Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warm Greeting from Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort!

We would like to thank you for your time spent in posting your appreciation here in TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you and your family visit was made memorable by the great food, facilities, view and impeccable service. I will convey your compliments on to Jhen and to all our staff who are invaluable to us with their drive to provide an unforgettable experience to all guests that visit the resort.

You paid us the highest compliment possible when you said that you are going to return and visit us again. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation too!

Once again, thank you and we look forward in welcoming you back at the Resort
Please let us know if we can be assistance for your future visits.

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jebel Dhanna
Dhafra Beach Hotel
Dhafra Beach Hotel
#2 of 2 in Jebel Dhanna
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al ...
#2 of 3 in Sir Bani Yas Island
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al ...
#1 of 3 in Sir Bani Yas Island
Western Hotel - Ghayathi
Western Hotel - Ghayathi
#77 of 128 in Abu Dhabi
Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa
Anantara Desert Islands Resort &...
#3 of 3 in Sir Bani Yas Island
Barracuda Beach Resort
Barracuda Beach Resort
#1 of 7 in Umm Al Quwain

Been to Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort? Share your experiences!