Our stay was allright until I was informed I was paying for another room I didn't stay in, Owner explained to me that the people next door (Friends of hers) couldn't sleep. So she baught them another night with my credit card!, After stealing my money she told me theres nothing I can do about it, and that is why there is a deposit on credit cards. All that being said We were not up late or making noise, there was no damage to the room and we were only respectful. That's what I get for trusting her with my Credit Card. I will never stay here again and nor will anyone of my friends, or anyone I can talk out of staying there.
PS: Breakfest is terrible and theres no pool, and you have to take a small course to get in the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 20 min. west of Sydney, 55 min. east of St. Peter's, next to Ski Ben Eoin. Colonial-style facility with ten elegantly appointed guest rooms and two luxurious suites--all with private bath, access to balcony, fireplaces, some feature canopy beds and air-jet soaking tubs. Fine dining every evening (except Mondays) from 5 pm to 8 p.m. Reservations recommended. Wheelchair accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Birches at Ben Eoin Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Birches At Ben Eoin Country Hotel Ben Eoin
- Country Inn Sydney
- Sydney Country Inn
- The Birches At Ben Eoin Country Inn Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia