“Excellent food, coffee and welcome”
Review of Chicco Caffe - CLOSED

Chicco Caffe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We visited on Saturday for lunch with friends. It was very busy but Tony got the five of us a table and we enjoyed excellent food, a glass of wine and good service. I strongly recommend it.

1  Thank Andy F

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Caterers are born not made and Tony is born to the job. He does a brilliant 'front of house' and the food is freshly cooked and tasty. The atmosphere is light and friendly and prices very reasonable.

Highly recommended for lunch.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

When you walk in you are warmly greeted by the owner, Tony.

It's great to have a warm welcome, even when you have three children in tow. You'd be surprised how many places turn their noseup at this.

We were guided through the menu and nothing was too much effort for Tony and his team. My children were spoken to as customers, rather than taking their order through me.

The food tasted fantastic and you can tell that it was ffreshly made. I had a salad, which was made with quality ingredients and the combination of flavours complimented each other perfectly.

Two of my children had a pasta with a great tasting sauce. It's good to see that the quality for the children's menu has not be sacrificed. My daughter had a very tasty risotto. The children's menu included a juice and ice cream, and they were treated to a babycino!

I had a traditional Italian cappuccino, which is perfect for parents as it was stronger than a regular one!

Warm and friendly service, quality food and a nice strong coffee, everything a parent needs! My children want to come again and it's great that quality has topped their list, rather than certain "Happy Meals".

Thanks again to Tony and the team at Chicco Caffè!