“Nice food - shame about the clumsy waiter”
Review of The Clothiers Arms

The Clothiers Arms
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Yeadon
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Clothiers Arms is a JD Wetherspoon pub, with a great selection of world beers, spirits, ales and cocktails. We have a variety of different foods available from Fish and Chips, Chicken Wraps and Burgers, to Curry, Pastas and Matured Steaks. Here at The Clothiers Arms, we promise you great service with a smile, a clean, light and pleasant place to be and unbeaten value for money. If you ever feel like you are not getting that, then please tell us and we will do our absolute best to make ourselves better for you. If you are wanting a bite to eat on your lunch break, then we are the place for you, we aim to get all of our food out in under 10 minutes. Or maybe you would like to have a 3 course meal with all the family, give us a call, book a table and enjoy a selection of starters, mains and delicious desserts.From Dan and all the Staff,we would like to welcome you to our Pub.
Leeds
“Nice food - shame about the clumsy waiter”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I visited The Clothiers for our Sunday lunch. All went well until our waiter accidentally knocked over a pint of beer which soaked the inside of my jacket, which was over the back of an empty chair at the table, and also tipped inside my wife's handbag. He did a really good job because my wife's food was also soaked. He was so nonchalant about it! "Oh dear I'll get some cloths to wipe it up". Fortunately the Duty Manager was on the ball and was really apologetic. She arranged a full refund of our meal - so we ate for free. And she told us that any dry cleaning bill incurred would be reimbursed. The food was good, certainly value for money at the advertised price and it is a lovely venue - well worth a visit if you keep your drinks away from the serving staff!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“value for money”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

what a transformation this is the first time i have been in the clothiers since weatherspoons took over and i have to say what a difference.
its nice light and airey staff were pretty good too
the food was good served quick and at a very reasonable pice in fact its a bargain

keep up the good work

1 Thank garyridley
Shipley
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This recently opened 'Spoons' has a café bar theme. Clean and tidy, with well motivated staff. We found our visit there enjoyable.

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This pub has recently been updated and what a great job Wetherspoons has done! The pub is large and airy with polished wooden floors and a selection of booths and tables. The bar is up to Wetherspoons high standards with a wide selection of beers and ciders. My niece and I visited for tea, around 6pm and the pub was nice and quiet at this time. I would imagine that it gets busy later in the evening. My Niece decided to have the Chicken Burger plus a Pepsi, I had a Gourmet Chicken Burger plus a pint of Saltaire Blonde. The food was excellent and well presented. My Niece cleared her plate, to my shame, I could not eat all of mine! On paying, I was delighted to hear that CAMRA members get 20% off the food bill. The total for drinks and food was just over £9 which was fantastic value! As there is no parking, it is best to park in the nearby Supermarket Car Park and walk, it is less than five minutes. This is the sole reason for the point deduction. I intend to return very soon.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Typical Wetherspoons”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

REVIEWS ALREADY EXIST FOR THIS PUB - see "THE CLOTHIERS ARMS"
A typical Wetherspoon's eatery, refurbished Clothiers pub next to Morrisons on Yeadon High Street was reopened in May of this year.

Visited July 2013