1,043 results
All reviewsan early flightchip restaurantstayed hereno liftattached restaurantbeefeater next doora ground floor roomgood nights sleepmeal dealfamily roomminute drivenext morningadjoining beefeatercomfortable bedsnight's sleepwhat it says on the tinovernight stay
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Stayed here on a quick stopover ,arrived late at night ,2 people at reception couldn’t have been any nicer and helpful ,the lady prebooked a taxi for us next morning and the gentleman told us the restaurant was closed and if we wanted a takeaway he gave us the menu and he could order it for us .
The downside was the room was musty and it looked thrown together.
Breakfast was superb ,great selection and tasty .

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
HannahC0203, Manager at Premier Inn Leeds / Bradford Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for you feedback about your stay. We are sorry the room wasn't as expected. Hopefully we will welcome you back in the future. Kind regards, Deborah, Reception team.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Great location for Leeds Bradford airport only a 3/4 minute drive. . Comfy bed, cleaner, large room, friendly staff. What more do you need? Bar just across the way within the beefeater, again staff were friendly! Definitely stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Bradford Airport Premier Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Deborah, Reception team.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

I always stay at Premier inn because you know they will be clean, cheap and cheerful. However this time I was very disappointed with the price I had to pay £100 room only! I have stayed in premier inns before from as little as £19.50 room only all be it 9 yrs ago.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank debi w
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Perfect location for the airport for a overnight stay before a early morning flight. Good value for the room, we ate at the attached pub which was very nice, good food and value. The drive to the airport is about 3mins, overall can’t fault a thing.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Leeds Bradford Airport Premier Inn. Kind regards, Deborah, Reception team.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I stay here quite frequently as I fly from Leeds Bradford. The room is as you would expect and I have no issues with that. Due to a different flight schedule I took the opportunity to have breakfast, which I’ve not done before at this location.

Won’t be having breakfast again as I did not find it a relaxing experience. I don’t appreciate 8 year olds running about with hot tea pots, running all over the place and having their parents scream to get them under control. At least 3 couples walked out in disgust. I also do not appreciate it when kids pick up breakfast items like croissants and then put them back. I should not have to eat my breakfast at lightening speed just to get out. I have kids of my own and never would they be allowed to behave in this manner. The staff seemed powerless and I think could have handled the situation much better. Instead it was like having breakfast in a zoo.

I shall stay here in the future but it will be the last breakfast. I’ve given three stars for the whole experience. It’s a shame because if I had not paid and had breakfast it would have been five.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emily J G

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about your stay. We appreciate your breakfast experience can't have been relaxing, and apologise for this, and appreciate your reluctance to have breakfast again. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds Bradford Airport Premier Inn. Kind regards, Deborah, Reception team.