“Fantastic Fish and Chips!”
Review of Murgatroyds

Murgatroyds
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Yeadon
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had lunch here recently and we were able to have the special 'over 60s' three course menu which cost £8.95 and was amazing value! We have eaten here on quite a few occasions and the quality of food never fails to impress. Very highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped off for fish and chips after a day out. This place has a really good ambiance. Staff very helpful and friendly. The food was very good, excellent quality at a good price. Super modern clean toilets. Plenty of parking. We would eat here again if in the area.

1  Thank sarah t
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Well prepared. Good value. Pensioners special the best of all with adequate choice. Now even better with additional items

Reviewed October 12, 2013

As a 'Rawdonite', I used to work as a junior clerk in the office of this beautifully converted mill, so I'm more than happy it has found a second life as a restaurant.
This is my mum's favourite place to eat, as she can have a seniors meal, which is more than generous and not expensive.
I love fish and chips, so 'Billy Murgs' is my food heaven! There is a varied menu to suit all tastes with, as I mentioned earlier, generous portions and very fresh and really tasty food....knocked the spots off Harry Ramsden's chippy!!
The staff are polite and efficient - nothing is too much trouble - an asset in this day and age.
When I'm in Yeadon just try to keep me away!!! Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Little bit more expensive than a normal chippy but the food is well worth it. Now and again i take the boys to Leeds/Bradford airport and the park and we have take away fish`n` chips...What a lovely treat afterwards,nom flippin nom.