“overpriced and terrible service!!””
Review of Murgatroyds

Murgatroyds
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Yeadon
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“overpriced and terrible service!!””
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife went ordered a haddock fillet after explaining to the waiter many times what we wanted as she was foreign. When we got our food my pregnant wife choked on fish bones which could have been more serious when we told the manager they simply said its written in small print on the menu so it's expected how bloody rude considering the high price watered down drinks and bad service we didn't even get an apology. Will defo be not going there again not worth the money waiters sat down like lost puppies doing nothing rather go to me locals for £3.50

• Polish first
Alberta
“Real fish n chips”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My cousin recommended this place to us while we were over near the Leeds Bradford Airport. Excellent. Chips crispy, hot and the fish was not swimming in batter. The malt vinegar was great. You had to pay extra for the ketchup. Sat out doors and ate ours.

• Visited September 2012
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

a bit pricy but well worth it for a treat lovely to sit out on a nice day shame they only cold drinks were can machines outside

Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best Fish & Chips by far”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is just the best place for fish and chips by far. Have been many times and the quality and service has never dissapointed. The only slight complaint is the size of the car park. It is often very difficult to find a parking space so needs enlarging if at all possible. But the fish & chips......cannot be beaten.

• Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“NEVER HAD FISH ANY BETTER THAN HERE”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I am so glad Billy Murgs is on my door step because if it wasnt I would have to travel and travel I would as in my opinion THE FISH IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. My family and I have tried fish and chips every where but there is no where like Billys the closest we have come is the Maypole in Otley. SUPERB Just hope the standards remain and dont slip.

Visited September 2012