“Happy memories”
Review of Willow Cottage B&B

Willow Cottage B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Yeadon B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed at Willow Cottage for five weeks in Feb/Mar 2012, and again in Dec 2012. Julie and Harvey made me feel welcome immediately and I had the run of the house - it was 'mi casa es su casa'. Over the time I was there I stayed in every room, and they were all comfortable, quiet and clean. There are numerous restaurants/pubs in the immediate area and the centre of Yeadon is a couple of minutes' walk away. Great breakfast too. If you like cats you're in luck as there are three very friendly ones here.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Julie is an extremely welcoming host, the location is excellent, the whole house is gorgeous, wouldn't change a thing. Your choice of breakfast from low fat and healthy to the traditional with locally sourced foods.
Very flexible and chilled atmosphere - highly recommend. Cannot wait to find an excuse to stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed two nights at Willow Cottage and can say it was excellent, very clean and comfortable and well looked after by Julie. I stayed in a separate room off the main house in the garden and would recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Willow Cottage is beautifully appointed and full of character. Julie and Harvey went out of their way to make us feel welcome without being overbearing and Julie even de-iced our car in the morning and filled our thermos with tea for the journey home! We couldn't have asked for more. We were in the newly opened Garden Room which was quiet, warm and cosy with a very comfortable bed and lovely linens,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This place is not easy to find, especially in the dark and if you are as navigationally-challenged as me! Having driven round and round Yeadon (which is not a big place) for 30 minutes following the SatNav, I eventually parked near the Town Hall and rang Julie, who ran up the hill to find me and came back with me. We parked on Sandy Way, which is next to the Cottage, so I think that's the destination to use in future.

The Cottage is clean and comfortable and within easy walking distance of shops including a large Morrison's supermarket. There is a lounge with a spectacular mirrored chest and squashy sofas. My bedroom was large with plenty of room and had a roomy en-suite.

Julie was very friendly and helpful and obviously loves welcoming guests into her home.

There is also a very pretty garden, although I only saw it briefly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Absolutely fabulous B&B just outside Leeds. Hospitality is first class, Julie makes guests very welcome and the breakfast is great. Our room was a generous size with a massive bath and lots of little touches usually found only in luxury hotels. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Julie and Harvey are the most welcoming of hosts at this wonderful property. Having stayed with them on a previous visit to the UK, on which my wife couldn't accompany me, I thought it only fair to let her experience the charms of Willow Cottage. We were greeted as though we were family and my wife couldn't believe the quality of the furnishings and the attention to detail throughout the property. Our room, #1 was immaculately clean and the bathroom spotless. Sitting in the garden, with a couple of beers provided by Julie after a long drive up from southern England, was an absolute bonus too, as was the sunshine!! After a wonderful nights sleep in an exceedingly comfortable bed, we enjoyed an immense cooked breakfast. A truly wonderful experience not to be missed if in the Leeds/Bradford area!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yeadon
Leeds City Centre
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
Dakota Deluxe Leeds
#1 of 87 in Leeds

Been to Willow Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!