Before heading to Lupita island,even if Lake Tanganika was aleady a mythic destination itself,i was prepared......Having studied it all on the web...finding many superlative comments and a lot of photos.....i thought nothing could surprise me....but everything did,ten times a day : the quality of the buildings,the delicate decoration to the great dining experience.....Lupita has all the details and refinement you dream about and the lake makes it magical.
Ask the chef special at breakfast and follow captainTom's adventures on "he "winsor rose"....
here you are......as close as heaven as possible!!!! the rooms are amazing and the privacy you get combined with the quietness of the lake view make you feel what luxury means...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lupita Island is the ultimate private retreat, offering luxurious accommodations set amidst a pristine natural habitat. Located on Lake Tanganyika, this 130-acre private island has eleven lavishly decorated, thatched-roof living spaces and two family cottages that offer breathtaking, uninterrupted views of Africa's second largest lake. As a guest of Lupita Island, you may enjoy a variety of water sports or soak in the tranquil beauty of the island from the privacy of your open-air room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Lupita Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lupita Island Resort And Spa
- Lupita Island Hotel Kipili
- Lupita Island Resort & Spa Tanzania/Kipili