Villa monte solace is a most unforgettable stay for me. I must say through my frequent travels, going to villa monte solare is an out-of-the-world experience for me. The hotel is very well managed in five star standard by the owners Rosie and Filipo and it felt like staying in an 18th century castle with all the beautiful well preserved paintings and furniture. Rosie and Filipo go out of their way to make your stay most comfortable and enjoyable, and little cute dog Rolfi too will making you feel like home with long time friends.
The cooking class with chef Sergio is an amazing experience for me despite me having Been on many cooking travels before, the way chef Sergio teaches patiently and show you his tips and advice is really what you don't get on other cooking class. Chef sergiongoes out of his way to make sure you cook in a healthy manner and to bring out the full flavour of the foods of the season. I have never eaten and cooked so many delicious meals in my life!
A sincere thanks again to the lovely people at villa monte solare- Rosie, Filipo and chef Sergio for an unforgettable experience for me and keep up your good work in running this hotel and cooking schoolso well. And I have yet to mention, every meal at the Dolium restaurant is like being in food heaven with well presented and unique Tuscanndishes that you can only find here and nowhere else. Every night dining at the restart is being like at a Michelin star restaurant for me. I can only say thumbs up! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a remote hillside above Lake Trasimeno, Villa di Monte Solare nestles in gorgeous grounds punctuated by cypress trees and fountains a few miles from Perugia. An enchanting villa, that for centuries was home to an aristocratic family, it is now a delightful boutique hotel with an excellent restaurant, two swimming pools, a tennis court and a pampering spa.Rooms and suites at Villa di Monte Solare are distributed between the villa, complete with marble fireplaces, terracotta floors and antique furniture, or in one of the 350-year-old farmhouses on the estate, also beautifully furnished but with a more rustic feel. Wander around the walled Italian garden and discover the chapel. Then, head to the pool and take in the sweeping views of the Muserale Valley and the Mongiovino hills.Take a cooking class with the chef to learn authentic Italian cuisine and then try to match a wine to your dish with a wine tasting session. In between swimming, relaxing, spa treatments and tennis find some time to visit some of the nearby villages for a feel of Umbrian life. End your day with delicious Italian cuisine in Villa di Monte Solare’s restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa di Monte Solare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Di Monte Solare Hotel Tavernelle Di Panicale
- Hotel Di Monte Solare
- Di Monte Solare Hotel
- Villa Di Monte Solare Italy/Umbria