TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Balloon Flight

Arrived at pitch croft worcester for my balloon flight met with the pilot who gave us a card to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Colin M
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
Great Experience All Round

My Wife and I enjoyed a wonderful morning flight over the beautiful Peak District, flying some 9... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TritonRider

All reviews ground crew weather conditions birthday present memory stick well worth the wait amazing experience safe hands bucket list perfect weather farmers field pilot jon british weather beautiful morning hot air peak district starting point scared of heights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son bought me and my husband the balloon flight for our 70th birthday and what an amazing present, we had to wait for our 4th attempt before we had our flight but it was well worth the wait. The information on the phone was excellent and we were given good instructions about the place we were flying from which was Alderford lake we were a little early so we had a coffee in the cafe at the lake. Our pilot Jon gave us good safety instructions and plenty of great information during our flight, the weather was beautiful clear blue skies warm and sunny the views were amazing and we had a text book landing just gliding to land. We all helped to fold the balloon away after landing which was fun. I would definitely recommend Whickers world flights to anyone and if your afraid of heights as I am don’t worry it’s very safe and surprisingly it didn’t bother me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect way to spend a Sunday morning. From booking the flight to meeting with Jon the Pilot and his crew it was excellent. Nice to all be made to feel part of the experience. Even enjoying the fun of helping to roll the balloon up once we had landed. Definately would use Wickers World again. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a birthday present... Absolutely first-class present -totally memorable. It was a beautiful evening, we could see for miles and just drift along very peacefully and everyone had a great time.

Jon, our pilot, was totally in control from the moment I walked onto the field when the balloon was being inflated, to the moment that we all helped pack the balloon up and set off back to the car park.

I found the whole experience to be great fun, highly educational and incredibly safe..

This was my first flight and I had only had to rebook once, so I was very lucky indeed!

The only downside is that I enjoyed it so much that I want to do it again!!

"Lucky Pete"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely brilliant, can’t fault the day at all! Great notice if your balloon flight is going ahead, and great information on where to park and where to find the field. Staff were really really lovely, and pilot Andy gave so much, answered all questions. I would definitely recommend to anyone... for any occasion or just because you want to go on one! I would do again myself!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A magical experience. Can't recommend it enough. I was a little apprehensive before I went but Jon was a great confidence booster. To anyone out there thinking of going I'd say go for it you'll have a wonderful time.