“Nice place to eat”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Very lovely restaurant outside of Radda in Lucarelli. This was a very nice local restaurant that was focused on local cuisine. We had lamb chops, steak with artichokes, steak with arugula, and steak with balsamic vinegar. The side of white beans was amazing! We really enjoyed this beautiful restaurant in a tiny town.

• Visited May 2012

• Polish first
Castellina In Chianti, Italy
“An excellent inexpensive restaurant and my wife's favourite”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We like this restaurant for it's excellent food, and it's reasonable prices (a rare quality in Tuscany these days). My wife is a chef and she loves the food here, so I can't think of a better recommendation than that. We recommend the restaurant to our guests for these same reasons and go back every year ourselves.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Simon-at-Patrignone
Saint Amand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nicewelcoming in panzano”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

very good food for good prices, nice music, excellent painting and sculptures in the dinning rooms.

Visited March 2012
Wiesbaden, Germany
“Wasn't all I expected”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This restaurant got an excellent write up in Fodor's so we sought it out. Actually the beef with artichokes I ate was delicious as was the eggplant appetizer. Poor husband didn't enjoy his choices though. Not sure why they would deep fry lamb chops but they did and he chose them because he loves lamb. They were pretty tough and the coating tasteless. He ordered a side of the big white beans. While perfectly cooked they had absolutely no flavor. I mean none! So, I shared my portions with him so he shared with me so we both got some of the good and some of the bad. Was a little surprised neither item Fodor's mentioned as excellent was any longer on the menu and the book was only published in 2011. We did arrive 15 minutes before the restaurant was to open and they were more than gracious to seat us immediately. I could still think it worth the stop to eat here if you are in the area of Radda but the restaurant is not near anything in particular.

• Visited March 2012
Bucharest, Romania
“great, authentic place with good food”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great appetizers, service a bit slow, maybe because it was sunday and quite crowded. Good bistecca ala fiorentina, huge even for two persons.

Visited August 2011