Very charming old building with fresco-like pictures on the walls and ceilings. Our room was overlooking small "piazza" with murmurous fountain and old church. Beautiful peaceful view taking you two-three hundred years back. Living conditions – perfect. Plus – you can use indoor pool in the nearby hotel, wich was absolutely fabulous. Keep in mind that you can not drive right to the hotel doors. Town center is closed for traffic, so you have to walk about 200 m. Parking might be a problem only on a busy weekend, but after couple of circles around the center (which diameter is probably no more then 400 m) you'll definitely find your lucky spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel San Niccolo is the right place to be ravished by Tuscany charm: precious materials, authentic frescoes merged in a magic atmosphere to offer you an unforgettable experience, full of comfort and top quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Palazzo San Niccolo' reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo San Niccolo` Hotel Radda In Chianti
- San Niccolo Hotel
- Palazzo San Niccolo' Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany