We stayed at Il Borgo mid september for a week. The resort is a winery and beautifully built. Our room was very nice (it is rustic though, so one should not expect city hotel style rooms) and very comfortable. The bathroom and shower was great. The breakfasts were lovely as they were outside on the rooftop patio. The hotel staff were also very helpful and nice. All in all it was a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The XIII century village of Vescine is situated in the heart of the Chianti classico region and it’s now a Country Relais, conserving the original structure of the mediaeval village in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. Situated at 600mt above the sea level, Vescine allows you to enjoy the tranquility offered by the uncontaminated Chianti hills, while at the same time, allowing you to reach the primary cities of art of Siena and Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Il Borgo di Vescine - Relais del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Il Borgo Di Vescine - Relais Del Chianti Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany