My husband and I spent the last week of our honeymoon at La Locanda and it was just perfect. The hotel is located in a beautiful, secluded spot just outside Volpaia and the view from the terrace is breath-taking. Martina and Guido, the owners, were so lovely and made us feel so welcome and were so helpful when it came to booking restaurants and giving directions to places. We were really made to feel so special and particularly enjoyed the glass of prosecco on the terrace every evening whilst watching the sun go down. I would also highly recommend the home dinner that Guido and Martina cook themselves on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The Tiramasu, in particular, was delicious. All in all, this is a magical place and I would highly recommend to anyone wishing to visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Locanda is a charming small country inn with 6 rooms and 1 suite in the Chianti Classico countryside. It is located in a fantastically panoramic position, on the top of a hill overlooking the hamlet of Volpaia and the valley of Radda in Chianti. It is carefully run by the owners Guido and Martina Bevilacqua. Swimming pool and terrace for breakfast and al fresco dining on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Locanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Hotel Radda In Chianti
- La Locanda Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany