What a time it was! We've been to Radda many times, so close to Locanda....but never opted to go to stay with Guido and Martina....but this time we gave it a try!!! We loved it...the calmness, the beauty, the views, the hospitality, the early evenings with proseco, cooking classes in nearby Volpaia, day trips into hill town Radda and Panzano,the gentle hike thru the vineyards to Volpaia for lunch....we could go on and on...and yes, we opted for the dinner that Martina so wonderfully made on Wednesday...loved meeting the other guests each evening before we all headed out...A superb spot...relaxing...the perfect respite for the one like us who goes, and goes....and just needs to unwind. Thank you!!!It was indeed amazing! We will be back to this tranquil oasis!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Locanda is a charming small country inn with 6 rooms and 1 suite in the Chianti Classico countryside. It is located in a fantastically panoramic position, on the top of a hill overlooking the hamlet of Volpaia and the valley of Radda in Chianti. It is carefully run by the owners Guido and Martina Bevilacqua. Swimming pool and terrace for breakfast and al fresco dining on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Locanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Hotel Radda In Chianti
- La Locanda Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany