John and Benedetta were lovely hosts.
Our room was a gorgeous room with everything you need (and no TV!) overlooking the most breathtaking views of the Chianti valley. We were lucky enough to book right before the end of picking season so one day the vines were lush with grapes, the next day they were all picked – the valley was bustling with activity.
The building is immaculately restored, attention to every detail. The pool sits high atop the property and has a sweeping view of the vineyards below.
Breakfasts were amazing. Home made pies and muffins and tarts and yogurts with local honey and jams with eggs to order. So tasty and different each day.
One night we were invited to attend the dinner Benedetta puts on. It was so much fun! You sit at long tables and share bottles of their wine, eating delicious course after course of home made, home grown classic Tuscan cuisine. Such a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Organic family-run B&B and winery in the Chianti Classico historical region. Wine, extra virgin olive oil, vegetables. Six rooms with en-suite bathroom in a traditional 800 year old stone house. View from all windows, swimming pool, typical home-made Tuscan recipes, vegetarian menus on request. Safety box, wifi internet access. English and German spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fattoria Poggerino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fattoria Poggerino Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Fattoria Poggerino Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany