This villa is absolutely gorgeous! It has beautiful, large rooms, peaceful grounds, exceptional staff, and a property to be richly enjoyed. After flying into Florence and suffering the inevitable jet lag, we also had the smaller, more expensive rooms that did not represent much comfort let alone luxury. Upon arriving to Villa Campomaggio, we discovered a sauna, hot tub/Jacuzzi/and steam to ease the transition from flight, city dwelling, into the Tuscan landscape. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and recommendations on dining a short drive into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just outside the village of Radda, Villa Campomaggio is surrounded by vineyards in the heart of the Chianti countryside. Dating back to 1776, the villa's grounds include a swimming pool and SPA.This historic villa has elegant rooms and apartments, all decorated with the same care and attention to detail. They feature hardwood or terracotta floors and wood-beam or arched ceilings. All include free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and Minibar.A buffet breakfast is served out in the courtyard where you can enjoy the tranquility of the garden. Light meals are available for lunch around the pool and an aperitif with snack buffet is served in the afternoon.The SPA area includes a Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Sauna and relaxation area. You can treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment.Free parking is available and the center of Radda in Chianti is 5 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campomaggio Hotel Radda In Chianti
- Hotel Villa Campomaggio Resort & Spa Radda In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany