“Lots of fun for young and old”
Review of Tusenfryd

and up
Visit Oslo Pass
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Vinterbro
More attraction details
Owner description: Velkommen til Norges storste fornoyelsespark, beliggende 20 minutter syd for Oslo! Welcome to Norways biggest amusementpark, only 20 minutes south of Oslo!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have had a season's card to the park and have been here several times this year. Lots of fun every time. It can be pretty crowded in the weekends in the summer, and my advise is to go during weekdays or on a rainy day! When raining, you have the park more or less by yourself, just remember to wear rain-clothes.

Christer A, Front Office Manager at Tusenfryd, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for this wonderful review of our amusement park.
Welcome back to an adventurous day at TusenFryd!
Christer

There are newer reviews for Tusenfryd

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I haven't been to Tusenfryd in a couple of years, but it's a fairly average amusement park. Some of the rides challenge you a bit, but mostly it's for the younger kids, really. It's also fairly expensive, both entry and food/drinks etc inside the park.

There are plenty of parking spaces at the park, not too far to walk to the entrance and there is also a bus service running between Tusenfryd and Oslo.

Worth a visit if you want to kill time on a sunny day, especially if you have kids.

Dear Guest,
TusenFryd are very grateful for constructive feedback and suggestions which we can bring in consideration of future operation and development. Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. For further dialogue, please send us an e-mail; firmapost@tusenfryd.no. We wish all our visitors a great summer!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Speed monster was my favorite up till my last visit when it was dwarfed by the SpinSpider. I really did not think it was possible to have such a thrilling moment in a basically oversized swing.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for this wonderful review of our amusement park.
Welcome back to an adventurous day at TusenFryd!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The park has several items of interest, but the food there and lack of hygine totally ruined our experience there. First we went to a buffet to eat some dinner. The food was overcooked, had been lying there for several hours and been touched by way too many people. The selection is poor and I regret buying a meal there. I didn't manage too finish the food since it was so disgusting. Still hungry I went to a place selling buns, and bought three buns. As the girl was gathering my food I saw that her clothes were dirty, and she had dirt on her hands which she used to get the buns.
I am still surprised that the Norwegian health care has not shut the place down, and wish to warn everyone against the place. It is a horrible memory, and I will never go back to the place.

1  Thank eol81

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The park is not really made for grownups. It could've been a little better, but the diversity in the rides is great. There is something for everyone, but I think most people will find one or two favourites and stick to whichever has the least queue. I think they could've had more challanging rides, because there is only really a few that is in anyway interesting for 16+ olds.
I honestly enhjoyed the large amusement park in Sweden and Denmark, more. Not sure why...

1  Thank EpicKiKKo