We were at the Brisas Santa Lucia on Sept 26 2012 for 7 days.
The weather was really nice.
The only complaint we had was our travel agent. She never told us they use Canadian Money.
We had U.S It cost $17.00 on $100.00.. Cuban money.
Please go with Canadian money On $100.00 Canadian it cost $2.00 for Cuban money.
No U.S go Candadian money.
They love toothpaste, shampoo, soap.Tooth brush.
They have no face cloths. Bring your own Beach Towel people will take it and it will cost you $25.00 u.s.
They have no Malibu-Rum or Bailey's..Only Liquors as banana pino colida, They haave rum Draft.
Bring your own Malibu Rum.they will keep it in the fridge for you. I went to the store and got pina-colada mix and they keep it in the fridge.
It was a nice trip. No complaint. Been there 2 times. The food was o.k.
If you dont like your room they will change it. Oh there 5 little kitten's bring them treats.
Hope this help's you's. Sunwing give you a hot meal...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel is a dynamic hotel located on Santa Lucia Beach, approximately 110 km from the Camaguey airport, and includes unlimited daily activites, water sports and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brisas Santa Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brisas Santa Lucia Hotel Playa Santa Lucia
- Staybridge Suites Camaguey
- Brisa Santa Lucia
- Camaguey Staybridge Suites
- Santa Lucia Cuba
- Brisas Santa Lucia Playa Santa Lucia, Cuba - Camaguey Province