“Great pizza!!!”
Review of Luna Mar

Luna Mar
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I ate here 4 of the 7 days for lunch, excellent pizza for a small price. One tip is to ask for your pizza well done in order to crisp the cheese a little. Loved it, definitely will return

1  Thank mirish1153
There are newer reviews for Luna Mar

Reviewed April 11, 2013

You cannot beat the value at this cute little restaurant! We went here while staying at the Caracol. The food was fantastic and the service amazing! I'm not a seafood person, so I had the pizza. A full dinner plate size pizza for under 3CUC's and tasted really good! My dinner companions all had seafood and I have never seen a seafood dinner piled so high with.... seafood and not filler! Great little place you can't afford to miss if you're in Santa Lucia!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

for a change of pace from the buffet we love to go for pizza here, next trip I'm having the lobster tail too!!

1  Thank Twin2Keswick_ON
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very clean and nice atmosphere. Eight of went for dinner.
We had 8 pizza, two salads, beer, wine, pops, beef steak dinner, pork steak dinner, orders of fries for everyone. Entire bill was $55 CUC's with Tip... food was hot and good. Was a nice change from the resort and will visit many times if and when we go back to this area.

1  Thank rubiocanada
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Food was excellent, service was great. When we went the oven wasn't working because we weren't able to order any pizza or pasta, but had lobster, shrimp and red snapper and it was excellent. Shrimp cocktail for an appetizer wasn't exactly what we were expecting but also tasty.

1  Thank thedeliciousone