“A Daily Meal :)”
Review of Luna Mar

Luna Mar
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We loved Luna Mar so much that we ate there each day. The pizza is the best I have had and I think we tried each kind.

Staff: The service was excellent and the staff make the experience that much more enjoyable. We cannot wait to return :)

1  Thank cjhanowski

Reviewed October 28, 2012

food is great! Atmospere is great, service is irreprochable! I went 4 times during the week I was there.Tells alot of how I loved the place

Had seafood twice and it's always fresh daily. so some dish might not be available. proves it's fresh!
Pizza is great! I hab the Langousta and shrimp one. WWOOOOW! Had a steak also again that was perfecto!

A really big (+/- 1.5 to 2 lbs) grilled Langousta is the most expensive at $20. most plates in the $8 to $13 range.Except for the half langousta and shrip plate at $13, I always paid less then $15 including a glass or two of good wine (they have a selection of 4-5 whites and reds to choose from) tip included.

cooking will be to perfection,ask it like you want it and that's what you will get. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Fishasfun
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Liked the fish! Price was good and service was great. the best restaurant in santa lucia. Right on the ocean

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The food there was really good. Alot of people complain about the food. You will not starve. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were amazing. They even had Turkey for us because it was our Thanksgiving on Oct. the 8th, 2012.
Service was amazing, they always made sure we were okay and if we needed anything else, just ask and I found that to be very nice.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The food was outstanding and so much of it for the price! The location of Luna Mar is incredible. It is right on the beach and we had a late supper so the moon was glistening on the water and the atmosphere in the restaurant was outstanding.
If you like seafood it's a must try on the lobster and shrimp. The pizzas were absolutely great as was the wine and cervesas of course! Fine dining in a little beach restaurant!

1  Thank renar00