“A great variety of food for all...”
Review of Luna Mar

Luna Mar
Cuisines: Italian
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“A great variety of food for all...”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

a large variety of food, fresh omelettes made every morning right in front of you, fresh pasta at lunch and diner, fi you do not like the food then you are just way to picky... Lighten up, It's Cuba!!!

Visited May 2012

Toronto
“mmmmmmmmmmmm Lobster !!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

With me being a very picky eater, I wasn't really a fan of the buffet at our hotel but this was a refreshing treat . Lobster was amazing!

Visited December 2011
Toronto
“Luna Mar”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Loved the Lobster Pizza You sould go for lunch or dinner

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Amanda W
Ottawa, ON
“Great service, good food and great prices!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was in Santa Lucia in January with my sister and nephew and we ate at Luna Mar 3 times, once for lunch and twice for dinner. The pasta was great, steak ok, lobster was great (according to sister and nephew) and the salad was fantastic! Simple, but great! Surprisingly extensive menu! Everyone was fine after eating here too, for those of you who have concerns about eating off the resort...

The service was great, food was reasonably priced and the atmosphere was breezy and relaxed, located right on the beach. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a change of pace from your resort food. Easily reached by foot if you are staying at the Caracol/Gran Club or Brisas.

Funnily enough, when I went to post a review for this restaurant there was no listing. I requested a listing sending TA the link to an obscure website and their address etc. and within a week or two they replied to me saying I could review this place now. I only now went back to post my review (2months later, sorry!) and was pleasantly surprised to see a few reviews already posted! Thanks TripAdvisor!

• Visited January 2012
London, Canada
“small, quaint, ocean front”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Every time we go to Santa Lucia we have at least 1 dinner at Luna Mar.

LOCATION
It is located next to Caracol between Caracol and Gran Club. If you walk over at night, take the path/road in front of Mar Verde and keep to the left of the Caracol boundary fence. Head towards the ocean and you will find it. If you are concerned about not finding it ask a horse and buggy to take you or a taxi. You can also walk along the beach. I wouldn't recommend doing that at night because it's very dark unless you take a flashlight and don't wear heels LOL.

MENU
There are several choices on the menu. You can have chicken, lobster, shrimp, pizza, lasagna (which I wouldn't recommend), shrimp cocktail, spaghetti etc. They have a season pizza which can be quite interesting. It's a veggie pizza but you never know what veggies you will get . My husband always gets the lobster pizza which is 7 CUC. The seasonal pizza is 6 CUC's. They have soft drinks, bottle water, beer,, wine etc for beverages.

ENTERTAINMENT
There is usually a small group of 2 to 4 people who play guitar and sing in the evenings. The restaurant has a nice relaxed atmosphere and ambience.

RESERVATIONS
They are not needed , however... if you plan on going with a few people I would recommend it since the establishment is small.

• Visited January 2012