“valentines”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Came here for valentines evening with my husband food lovely I had the steak which was cooked
Just how I asked my husband had the chicken again lovely well done to the staff on this bussey evening who were friendly and offered great service we will be back very soon for anniversary meal keep up the good work

There are newer reviews for The Fox

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is amazing here, a great variety of home cooked food, with large portions for a great price, we unfortunately had no room for pudding but they make all their own and wish I had room. They do offer a take away service for deserts, so would highly recommend this.
The staff are really nice and friendly, making it feel very relaxed.
Can get quite busy so would recommend you book to avoid disappointment!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went with family for a "birthday" lunch out. This was my first visit although it is a great favourite of my family so I was interested to try it. The food was first class. I had liver & bacon on mash with vegetables followed by a chocolate and honeycombe sundae. They were both gorgeous. The rest of the family all cleaned their plates and all agreed it was excellent. The staff were welcoming and attentive, took photos for us and were polite and helpful. The only tiny niggle I had was that it felt really quite cold inside when we got there, but there was snow outside!! and it certainly would not put me off going again.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Visited The Fox on a works Xmas meal. Garlic mushrooms, so creamy and tasty, Thai seabass out of this world, chocolate orange cheesecake, to die for. Staff very helpful and friendly. Would definitely returning very soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Called there with yes I will admit a rugby team but all they wanted were a few drinks staff were rude and very unwelcoming to. Group of people who were going to spend a lot of money and would have probably gone back in the future with family they all said after that welcome they would never go back.