“Better rental hard to find”

Review of Casa dei Gelsi

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Aleks S
Odessa, Ukraine
“Better rental hard to find”
Reviewed January 7, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I and my friends (4 peolple) lived in Casa dei Gelsi from 26.12.15 to 2.01.16.
The only I can say: "Excellent!". The House is modern, clear, big and stay in very quiet and nice place. You have all you need to spend a good vacation away from all the problems of modern life.
The host is very friendly and always ready to help - I had a feel, that we knew each other for a long time.
I recommend this house for all, who want to spend vacation in atmosphere of real Italian small village.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Feb 17, 2016
I had the same feel: to know each other for a long time.
It has been a pleasure to host you, we are looking forward to see you again, maybe in summer!
Best Regards
Giorgio
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing