All reviews fairy lights mosquito net palolem beach accommodation hut
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

The owner is arrogant and disgusting , staff doesn’t know how to talk to the guests , they will b always after fighting with you and interfere in your personal time and if you object they misbehave , please Dnt choose this option , hundereds if other options are available on the beach.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ourem P, Owner at Ourem Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Hi fraud
Owner caught you while running without paying so do u accept owner to treat u like guest.you are no 1 fraud who in the name of picking luggage from car tried to run .u booked 2 rooms and came to property and seen rooms and in the name of luggage was trying to escape and told our security guard also to go awaywho came to help you for lugage,what you think we are doing buisness to
be cheated by you?your review together with my reply you make frame and hang in neck when you go to other hotels so that they also know that you are fraud guest who can create major problems .all staff is experienced but they dont know how to behave with frauds like you.
FRAUD CAUGHT AND POSTING REVIEW.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

One of the nights I stayed there was torrential rain which flooded the floor of my room about an inch deep, water coming through the palm leaf ceiling wet the bed also.
I went to speak to the manager who got mops and buckets to try to mop up the floods.
Many rooms had a similar problem. Several couples were given dry, new rooms but there was none left for me.
I slept on the half of the bed which wasn't wet.
I spoke, over the phone to the owner next day and he said we would get a nights refund.
This was then refused by the owner upon my return after contacting booking.com.
I then have had a fight on my hands with this situation as I had to provide booking.com with evidence.
Luckily, after 3emails to booking.com and several phone calls and plenty of photographs of the flood I have eventually been overhead most of a nights stay from booking.com.
I have requested a full nights stayy as promised verbally by the owner.
Spoilt what could have been a wonderful stay at Qurem palace Goa.
The owner just had to stick to his word and give some good customer service.
Also, before departure I received a bit of interrogation from the manager as to why I had left bad feedback.
I felt quite intimidated.
Be careful, all that glistens is not gold.

Room tip: Make sure the roof is waterproof
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Ourem in Feb. The property is beautiful, located behind the beach on the rocks. Fairy lights at night lend it a palace like feeling. The owner is extremely sweet and helpful. The food at the restaurant however is bad and stale, maybe because it isn't frequently visited.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in various beach huts in palolem and agonda but ourem palace was a beach hut like no other.
Set above the beach on a hill with great views over the beach and set in what feels like a jungle.
We had hut no.9 which was recommended as it has it's own little secluded garden.
The hut was large, very clean and well furnished.
There's not much more to say as it is exactly as shown on booking site.
A short stroll down to beach and restaurants...perfect.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I stayed for 8 nights at Ourem Palace at the end of Palolem beach. The huts are amazing! I had a tree running trough my bathroom which is a first and which I really loved. The huts are cleaned on a regular basis and have everything you need (Fan, multiple loading stations, mosquito net). You can sea the Ocean through the window or from your terrace and only 1 minute walk from the beach. The people are very friendly and always willing to help. You can hear the ravens and dogs but that will be the case in every hut your staying in Palolem, the great thing is you can also hear the waves :).

Date of stay: March 2018