The food is good and tasty, that's a fact..., but:
- I didn't get that feeling that I was a welcome guest, nor I got a smile at any time. Did they change staff? Because I didn't meet that friendly staff from previous reviews...
- the table cloth was dirty, with ants feeding on food stains. The ashtray was full of cigarette butts,
- the tables are too low. If you have a drink, fine, but if you want to eat, it's very uncomfortable for the back and the legs,
- some regular napkins would be a nice touch instead of mini cocktail napkins when you have dinner,
- there is no music at all. I felt lonely with the other one guest,
- no music but the staff is sitting and playing with their phone, listening to music that they skip every 10 seconds, talking loud with each other, and if it was not enough, one of them did a video call. It was loud and obnoxious and it's a complete lack of consideration for the customers!
I cannot only judge the food! Yes the "prawn noodle" was very good but there is a lot to learn about hospitality and ambiance!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.