“Such a lovely place to be!”
Review of Little World

Little World
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Palolem
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Vegetarian and vegan café, serving healthy breakfast, brunch & lunch. Try our scrumptious (vegan) cakes. Plus: We've recently started serving delicious and wholesome dinners, with lots of creative vegan and vegetarian dishes. Besides that we have our own onsight bakery where you can buy all your little world goodies, cakes, quiches, muesli, bread and preservatives. Come and check out our quirky indoor sitting area, and the large outdoor garden, totally transformed into a play area and bohemian vibe outdoor restaurant.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Every day I enjoyed a delicious breakfast orlunch in Little World.
The young couple, Brechje (dutch)and Nitin (ratjastan) always created space to feel me at home.Together with Nitin's two brothers Ilu and Shanu they form a friendly and helpful team to serve.
Their muesli's, fruitsalads, a variety of pancakes,omelets and toasties are all lovely and also beautiful creations made with love and care.
With nice music and the best chai of India I spent hours sitting in Little World, as other travellers did.So a great place to make friends!
Thank you Little World for opening your doors.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Please don't leave Goa without visiting the place. Amazing food, excellent hospitality, and they even refused to keep the change. Probably the best pan cakes with a desi touch. Service is prompt and comes with a friendly smile. They recognized me on the street the day after I visited them and greeted me with a smile. That's the personal touch they offer. I only request them to include a few more options in the menu.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice to grab a bite of western breakfast food any time of day. Very friendly staff and amazing masala chai. Cute little garden off the main road.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

EVERYTHING is good, juices, fruitsalad with muesli, the omelets, pancakes..... and of course their famous chai. Never had such a good and cheap chai before. The prices are really good, the staff is really friendly and goodlooking :-) what do you need more, I ate there every day during my 2 and a half weeks stay!

1  Thank Sarah_Belgica
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

One of the best cafes ive ever been to.
We often had the very delicious masala omelette, or the spicy lemon omelette- which makes my mouth watery while i m writing.
The banana pancake also is awesome.
The people are just too nice too- after losing the key to our room, they lent us a iron saw to cut it open! Good times!!
Thank you very much!!