“Friendly place to hang out”
Review of Papillon

Papillon
Ranked #26 of 130 Restaurants in Palolem
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

The guys here are friendly without being pushy. I’ve visited multiple times during my 6 weeks in Goa. The prices are in line with most beach places in palolem but it’s the service that keeps me coming back - thanks guys

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend visit this restaurant Every day continues Three weeks it was wonderful staff food we love it sarwise better than five star restaurant thank you guys see you next year good luck

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I hung out here quite a lot with friends. Great lunch time beach venue and on balance that water at this end of the beach is cleanest. Try the Tandoori Chicken rotie wrap with humus which is to die for.
The owner seemed nice and waved at me after meeting him on new years eve. Head waiter never cracked a smile and always seemed unhappy or angry about something. Very off putting so I would not visit again unless my friends are over there.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Dined here 6th January 2019 Patsy had chicken korma and I had butter garlic fry kingfish steak. Simple food but exquisitely tasty. Service was impeccable, being at the south end of Palolem it has the advantage of a very nice cooling breeze making it a lovely place to eat, also the view is wonderful as you can see the entire bay at night.

Papillon has probably the most extensive menu on the beach

Best meal both of us have had so far in the last 3 months.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Staff here are great really look after you well Food is great service is excellent and the sunbeds are perfect for a day in the sun

Date of visit: December 2018