“Cafe Inn - Unbelievable fantastic cafe best in Goa!”
Review of Cafe Inn

Cafe Inn
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Palolem
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

As soon as we found this wonderful cafe we visited every day while we were around Palolem, it's fantastic but could be easily missed, as u walk away from the beach up the main road turn left at the T junction & cafe Inn is 2nd building on the left. Would highly recommend the Greek salad it's massive! Coffee is very nice, smoothies are great also.

1  Thank Ad1e69

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We chose to eat here one evening after a recommendation in lonely planet, and we'd over heard a girl at our hotel raving about it. I had a cheese and mushroom and cheese croissant as a change from all the tandoori and tikka I had been eating! The croissant was over cooked and hard and the cheese was tasteless. My partner had chicken wings which were apparently ok. Service was slow even though the place wasn't that busy. We didn't go back, so maybe we just didn't have a favourable experience, but I couldn't see what the fuss about this place was based on our visit.

1  Thank superwrong
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Situated at the top of Palolem Beach road, 3 minutes walk from the beach. Stylish seating area and a new chill-out space on the way.
Food here is always reliably good.
Good coffee and free wi-fi. Do try their coffee slush. Just the thing after a hot day on the beach!

1  Thank max f
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Goa is getting some quality, and it starts from South Goa.
Cafe Inn is the best cafe i have been in Goa from my experience of 16 years of vacationing in Goa

1  Thank AshwinRajpal
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Go for the veggie breakfast...I won't spoil the surprise but all I will say is my mouth is watering thinking about it!

Mmmmmmm spicy apricot jam....

1  Thank Laura S