“Best place to eat European cuisine at Palolem or Goa”
Review of Ourem 88

Ourem 88
Ranked #2 of 130 Restaurants in Palolem
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in a quite coconut grove just 20m from the seashore behind Rococo Pelton at the southern end of Palolem beach, Ourem 88 is a small home style European restaurant set in the courtyard of our home. At Ourem 88 we endeavour to use the freshest, locally sourced seasonal produce & a variety of speciality imported produce fused with a western style of cooking to give you a tasty vibrant menu in relaxed & friendly surroundings. Our small evening bistro menu changes regularly according to seasonal availability in the market to ensure a new & exciting experience on every visit. Being a small restaurant which serves fresh home cooked food, which prides itself on quality & customer satisfaction, we are limited to the amount of tables we are able to serve in an evening. Larger tables are recommended to call in advance to check availability, Last Orders are taken at 9pm. The restaurant can also be reached via the Ourem 88 just beside Akash Travels.
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Let me say the hype is true. You need to book in advance. I was so happy to do the same a week in advance. Brett, the owner is an awesome person. He is like a tour guide who gives you all the required details of the food from a paper based menu and a black board. The board highlights the specials of the day. He does this for every customer. Now that's personalization and dedication. Being a foodie it is inspiring. Now the food, we started with some nice chicken Quiche with onion marmalade. It was sublime. 2 Moscow Mules to kick the taste buds. Wife had Beef steak with wine jus, parmesan tomato and sauteed vegetables. I had pork belly with apple sauce and leek. We were at seventh heaven. Brett is an excellent host and interacted with us on several occasion. All the patrons were European/Expats. You feel like sitting at a quaint cafe in Europe rather at Goa. We didn't have space for Desserts. I am sure it is to die for. We also got to meet Pus Pus, the resident food companion or . Brett, see you next year for sure.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with friendly staff and the food was just incredible. If I had known about this place sooner I would have eaten here every night while staying in the area. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2019

loved the ambeince ,food and people.
its worth a visit if you are in south goa and if you are really foodie .

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Owned by a Husband & Wife - Brett and Jodie, who hail from England. Wife is the Chef.

When I Reach, it was All Reserved for 5 Days. I reached at Friday and owner straight away said No.
Because they only serve 20 people in a day as the Lady Owner is The Only Chef at Ourem 88.

The Restaurant Opens at 6pm.
I was Turned Away by the Owner, Brett because I showed up without a Reservation. I never knew that Reservation was required at Ourem88.

So by writing this review, my purpose is to Educate the Customers, to not to Reach here without a Reservation and not a good Place if you are Vegetarian !

1  Thank pushkargoggiaa
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Comfortable surroundings, exceptional food.A must if you're visiting palolem. Booking is essential.
We had to wait for five days to get a table. But we'll worth it

Date of visit: March 2019