All reviews bamboo bridge vegan food teacher training course an open heart morning meditation life changing experience wonderful ladies heart warming mixed dorm open air bathroom the owner palolem beach main beach the north end hatha yin anand
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2018

The months 200 hour teacher training at Earth Yoga village has been one of the most enriching and wonderful expriences of my life.

THE VILLAGE:
Upon arriving to Earth Yoga Village, I was greeted by a sweet handmade village, nestled in the jungle at the end of Palolem beach,, it is accessed via a cool bamboo bridge.This is great as its away from the general tourists and if you feel you want to go into the town its just a walk down the beach.

Its exactly what you would expect. Its rustic, natural and its one with nature :)
There are frogs, bugs, monkeys but that is what you come for, it comes with the territory.The atmostphere and the people that come together in this place. The sense of community is so peaceful and wonderful.

FOOD:
The food served is Vegan, after a few weeks of this simple but wholesome food, my body felt lighter and healthier. Anand the owner was very attentive to our requests and opinions when it came to what could be introduced for our meals. I appreciated the concern and proactive action.

200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING COURSE:
During the yoga course, we were given a few of the best teachers.
They were very funny, supportive, knowleadgable, enthusiastic yet discplined.

The teachers for the course really gave as much as they could in the amount of time allowed. Delving deep into the topics, encouraging us towards exploring and building our confidence as future yoga instuctors.

PRICE:
Price wise it was the cheapest, but the most wholesome yoga experience for me.
Teaching you patience, humility and wonder in the process.
Just have an open mind and heart, take a deep breath and you will love it too :)

Overall experience, is it takes time to get accustomed to the simplicity and nature of the village, but once you get your feet on the ground, your head into mediation, you will feel so connected to the people, yourself and the environment.

I loved it.

Date of stay: November 2017
Earth201, Guest Relations Manager at Earth Yoga Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time out and putting across such a detail and wonder review touching to all area of our existence.your kind words encourages us to keep on walking on the path and doing what we do with open and attentive mind to bring all the improvements needed

hope to see you back to community soon

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Just finished my YTT 200 hour course at Earth Yoga Village, and it was such a transformative experience! Anand and the lead teachers are very knowledgeable, supportive, and kind. I learned so much.... not just about the asanas/postures, but the philosophy and the inner workings of the self. Highly recommend! Hope to return with family in the future ❤️

1  Thank Sonja M

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review it encourages us to continue doing on what we do and keep on brining all the improvement needed .hope u r well and continuing your journey as well & looking forward to see you back to community

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

My 10 days staying at the Earth Yoga Retreat was an absolute pleasure. All the staff I came into contact with, including Anand, Kathrin, Nikki and the wonderful ladies and lads who cooked our delicious meals, were so friendly, kind-natured and caring. It was such a positive and supportive environment, where I enjoyed participating in the yoga classes, satsang lectures and meditation. Situated at the north end of Palolem beach, and accessed across a beautiful bamboo bridge, it felt like a secret and secluded jungle paradise. I stayed in one of the huts, that were simple but traditionally furnished, and included your own open-air bathroom, that occasionally meant a frog or gecko joined you for your shower! There was an eclectic mix of positive & friendly people staying at EYV that I enjoyed interacting with. It really was a very memorable experience, that I highly recommend and I hope to repeat in the future. Thank you. ‍♀️

2  Thank Shorty2110
Earth201, Guest Relations Manager at Earth Yoga Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

hello there

Thank for writing us such a heart touching review and we are happy that u had a amazing time here hope to see back here enjoy .. continue stretching your body and mind

Thanks
Anand

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Both my husband and I loved this place. We thought the setting was fantastic. It's set apart from the main beach across a bamboo bridge. The experienced instructors were all superb but brought their own personality into the sessions. The food was extremely good and I enjoyed the fact that the vibe was wonderful with people from all corners of the globe and of all ages. We liked the additional teachings during the day and the evening sessions, but we really, really enjoyed the Angel Walk conducted by Kathrin Seidl.
Anand is great, thank you for the foresight to set up such a wonderful place and we will truly love to return soon.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B
Earth201, Guest Relations Manager at Earth Yoga Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

hello there to both of you . hope you both are smiling as ever creating lovely energy around you .it was super fantastic to have u both . we treasure the memories from your stay and hope to see you both again to community back ..cheersss

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

This have been the most exciting and inspiring 7 days of my life!

People who dropped in for the yoga or meditation classes became part of the village family as they came back on a regular base and some of them just stayed at the village! Meeting so many great and open people made my experience even more unforgettable.
Anand has such a spiritual, open minded and friendly personality which made every one feel welcome from the very first moment.
I’m really grateful for having been part of the Earth Yoga Village family, even though it was just 7 days, it changed a lot of things positively and I’m enjoying my inner balance every single day!

Thank you Anand, Kathrin, Niki and Suraj

Maria

1  Thank 492marias
Earth201, Guest Relations Manager at Earth Yoga Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

hello hello

how r you .. hope u spending 3 minutes on the mat everyday .just kidding may be 90 minutes :).. it was so great to have you here .a wonderful personality. you found everything inspiring here because your r inspiring we are the mirror of our self,, hope to see you back at the community someday again

LOVE