Dream Catchers is nestled towards the far end corner of the Palolem beach, but is definitely a must stay! If your' interested in a peaceful stay, which is few steps away from the gorgeous beach, this this is the place.
Huts: comfortable, clean and basic huts to accmodate 2-3 people. Comes with mosquito nets to avoid any trouble, hot water available, porch with table and chairs to relax. Can choose from huts facing the lake, or closer to the beach or nestled between other huts. None of the huts have any beach view, but that's not the criteria at all.
Location: Amidst palm trees, quiet and precisely less than 2 minutes walk to the beach; strategically located between residential huts so all the more safe. Its few minutes from all
the the great shacks, market or restaurants.
Price: affordable pricing! During season time i.e. October to Feb you can huts going for over 2000-3000 per night (per hut) on an average. During off season i.e. March - April it can cost you anything between 1000-1500 per night (per hut). In the last few weeks of April this place starts shutting down (often called as camp).
Staff & service: the team running the place is very helpful & courteous, making it comfortable and enjoyable for all. Not at all intrusive, let you relax on the holiday and a shout away for any help. The staff here is honest and have no inclination for tips or monetary favors.
Massage services are available. Restaraunt is open only during season time. One can log onto their website and sepak to the team for bookings or price negotiations.
We definitely enjoyed our stay (4nights) and will opt for the same place if back at Palolem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamcatcher is located in the north end of Palolem – right beside at the enchanting spot where the Arabian sea meets the tranquil lagoon that stretches between our northern shore and wild green hills beyond. We have over 50 unique, individually designed cottages tucked away in more than three acres of lush tropical gardens, an outdoor restaurant with a charming deck overlooking the breathtaking sight of the lagoon and the surrounding wilderness; a yogashala – cum- retreat centre, the best ayurvedic spa in South Goa, and staff that is dedicated to making your vacation a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Dreamcatcher Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Palolem
- Dreamcatcher Resort Goa/Palolem