Grand Hyatt Goa
Ginger Goa(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$41
$40
$60
WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$57
$53
  • Breakfast included
Afonso Guest House(Panjim)(Great Value!)
$27
Deltin Palms(Panjim)
$63
The Crown Goa(Panjim)
$65
2,620 results
All reviewsindoor poolthe club loungebay viewprivate beachgreat propertyhuge propertycapiz barmain buildingluxury hotelchulha restaurantbambolim bayroom servicef bspecial mentionindian foodshamana spaguest house
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed in the hotel for 4 nights during a conference this week.Portuguese style of architecture but reminds me of typical Bali resort with greeneries and private-secluded beach.Nice place to stay for short retreat but could not imagine to stay there for longer time unless you are a writer and in a project of finishing your book.Surrounding is India at its nature.And about 30 minutes from the airport through a very narrow road.Don't get suspicious when your taxi driver takes you passing all these very narrow paved road as if leads to no where.
The property is quiet new.Room is spacious though some issues need attention.Lights inside the room is not bright enough especially area when you enter the rom.Due to automatic lighting system,it will light bright enough when you open the door but then lights off some of it when you close the door.The shower and closet area also not bright enough.It is so hard to see instruction on how to use the shower system.Somehow in my room,the water not hot enough so I have to enjoy cold water shower during my four days staying.
Take a good care of your body part when you are using the bath tub as it is so small and the fitting I would say "dangerous" because of its position (right in the center of the tub and a bit big+sharp/square type).i got scratch when using the tub.
Food is at reasonable price ( for a resort) and the international restaurant on the first floor is very tasty.
Overall Service is standard Grand Hyatt.
For you that looking for private beach and some sea sport activities or seeking Indian culture or old Portuguese churches, Goa and this hotel worth to consider.I believe this hotel is still the best in Goa for the time being.

Room Tip: Ask house number 2 or 4,higher floor and facing the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
StefanRadstrom, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Taufik_sd,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt and beautiful Goa!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We were glad to host the important conference and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, the view, our food and beverage offerings and above all the service provided by our team at Grand Hyatt Goa.

Our rooms are designed to be very spacious considering guest's comfort and all rooms are intended to have a modern look with latest technology and subtle lighting. Separate reading lights are provided which are dimmable; nevertheless I will share your feedback with our consultant.

Thank you for your advice to the trippers with regards to the bath tub. I would like to mention that fortunately we did not have any incidents or feedback in the past. However, I consider your suggestion to be very valuable and will personally reassess the same with our specialist.

With regards to the shower instructions, I have reviewed the same with my team and will have the font of the letter changed.

Thank you once more, we look forward to your future stay.

Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on activities planned at Grand Hyatt Goa!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Every time you visit a new place some part of your destination remains with you when you return home . With the Grand Hyatt Goa every part of the Hyatt experience is a part of you . The property is an architectural beauty situated on a private secluded beach . The other standout feature is the staff . They treat you like family and address you by name . If you have been to goa before or if its your first time . visit the grand Hyatt goa for a whole new experience

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank AbhijitB135

Dear Abhijit B,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Goa!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. It is true pleasure to read your wonderful feedback and I am happy to know that we were able to deliver you the Grand Hyatt experience and particularly that you singled out our staff to be the best.

I take great pride in informing you that Grand Hyatt Goa is recently awarded the ‘Best International Hotel’ at the Business Goa awards for Corporate Excellence 2013.

Your commendation is our greatest recommendation! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Overall the hotel is superber, but just for relaxation (the nice pool is in hotel). If you want nice Goa beaches you should choose other hotels, which are not in the bay. Our hotel's beach is not suitable for swimming. One good thing is that you can get to Panaji centre in 15-20 minutes (you can choose hotel's drivers or just outside the hotel's gate hire private drivers - you have negotiate with them).
The food is quite good (but prices are European ones). There are no other dining options, so if you want something else but hotel food, you can go to Panaji.

Room Tip: take suite with bay view (jacuzzi inside balcony).
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
StefanRadstrom, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Emindas,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt and beautiful Goa!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking a brief moment to share your review. It is pleasure to know you had a relaxing stay with us, enjoyed our food offerings and the pools.

As you are aware Grand Hyatt Goa is nestled by the calm waters of Bambolim bay which makes it an ideal place to unwind and relax. This hotel being only 50 metres away from the bay with amazing views, and the soothing sound of the waves makes it very unique. You can enjoy morning jogs and a swim in addition to spectacular sunsets from your room which is liked and appreciated by most of our guests.

Many of our guests love the location for its calmness and tranquillity. Our hotel is only 25km from the International Airport, 7km from Panaji and only 30 minutes from Baga. We offer taxi service to commute to these places which is reasonably priced and we ensure the comfort and safety of our guests at all times.

Once again thank you for your commend and suggestions to our advised travellers. We look forward to your next stay.

Do visit us on Facebook and stay up to date on activities planned at Grand Hyatt Goa.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

For me goa is now grand hyatt. Was very relaxed with my 4 nights stay in feb. Very well maintained & beautiful property. Staff is quite helpful, friendly. Specially would like to thank Mr. Pankaj Srivastava (bar manager) for his courtesy. Will plan to visit in September again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the bambolim beach.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Bhuvan_bhanot,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt and beautiful Goa!

Thank you for your brief post on TripAdvisor. I am truly glad to read your opening lines and happy to know you had a relaxing stay with us and enjoyed the services offered by our team members. I will certainly pass on your good wishes to Pankaj.

Once more, I express my gratitude and we look forward to see you again in September.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed on 7-03-2013 for couple of days, the hotel is good service was best but the experience in the spa was pethatic it was too noisy too much disturbance around the spa, being complained couple of times to the people in charge nobody too action the whole hour was wasted paid the full amount with dissatisfaction, the spa in-charge was not helpful at all

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MehreenSabaabdul
StefanRadstrom, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Goa, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear MehreenSababdul,

Warm greetings from Grand Hyatt Goa!

Thank you for your brief comment on TripAdvisor. I am truly disappointed to note your discontent with our Shamana Spa. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. I have shared your comments with our Director of Spa and with due respect to your feedback, we are taking measures to avoid any disturbances around our spa and will ensure to maintain its calmness..

I hope the Spa experience has not marred your impression about Grand Hyatt Goa and we hope you give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in Shaman Spa.

Stefan Radstrom