We had 2 nights here and no one wanted to leave. Gorgeous suites (I felt like an extra in 'Downton Abbey'), idyllic setting, great food and lovely temperatures - the plains can get a bit hot! Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored English Style Mansion Set Above 4700 Feet Above Sea Leavel In The Tea Valley Of Dickoya. Offers The Guests A Trip Back In Time Where British Planters Made It An Exclusive Home. Frequented By Royalty In The Past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Governor's Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Mansion Hotel Hatton
- Governor's Mansion Sri Lanka/Dickoya