“Highly Recommend!”

Agroventures Adventure Park
More Info
$467.86*
and up
Private Shore Excursion: Customizable Tour in Luxury Mercedes Vehicle with...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Agroventures offers truly unique New Zealand adventures for men, women, children of all ages, from adrenalin junkies, speed demons to those who enjoy a more low key experience. Located 15 minutes north of Rotorua, we offer five exhilarating activities all conveniently located within 60 meters of each other. Our experienced, professional crew are with you all the way through guaranteeing your needs are met.What makes us unique? Agroventures has the world’s only human powered monorail Shweeb, Rotorua Bungy – a New Zealand icon, Agrojet - the fastest jet sprint experience in NZ. Swing from 40m towards the earth at 130kmph on NZ’s one and only Swoop and the Southern Hemispheres’ only wind tunnel at Freefall Xtreme. Spend an hour or the entire day – we will give you an unforgettable experience and a sense of accomplishment in that will remain long after you have waved us farewell.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Melbourne, Australia
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Originally my friends and I just wanted to do Bungee Jumping but for an extra $30 you can do 4 more activities. All the staff are fantastic, patient, experienced and are extremely reassuring. Would like to highly commend the staff who were working on 26th of Feb 2014. This place is lots of fun, the staff are excellent and it definitely gets the heart pumping!!!

Visited February 2014
Agroventures, Manager at Agroventures Adventure Park, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thanks Calandra, we appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a great review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Agroventures and we hope to see you and your friends again someday.

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most exhilarating experience! Loved all the activities. Staff were great!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here last week and I got the VIP pass so I did every activity. Unfortunately we were not notified beforehand that the xtreme free fall was under construction, extremely disappointed! However we got our money back through photos and videos.
All the activities were amazing! I've never had so much fun before :) and the staff were hilarious and friendly as.
Really recommend you to come here if you want to just have that little adventure and fun!

Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Heart attack!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately we arrived & were not notified that free fall was under maintenance. Aaaaaanyways!!! We did swoop which is appreciated now than when we up in the air.....what an experience but ready to do it again LoL!! Thanks guys

Hi Bess, we apologise that you could not do the Freefall Xtreem during your visit. Even though it is a bummer it is necessary to properly maintain all our activities to make sure they are safe. Glad you enjoyed the Swoop and we hope to see you again soon now that the Freefall is back up and running!
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A place to visit!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My friend and I were so excited to visit Agroventures Park, especially to experience the Freefall. However, we were disappointed as it was not working. So instead we did the Schweeb, Swoop and Speedboat.

The most exciting for me was the Swoop. Not being to keen on heights this was a little challenging for me, but thank God my bestfriend pulled the cord to release us from the top because if she didn't we would have been up there for a very long time. The view from up there is amazing. I was actually glad once I could open my eyes, to have done it.

Positives: Agroventures is fun for everyone. Even larger sized people like myself.
Negatives: The Freefall was out of service.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our family of four (including 2 kids 14 and 12) all did the Freefall and the kids raced each other on the Schweeb. The Freefall was the best experience of the two and gave the feeling of parachuting free falling, without the falling! Great to watch the flapping faces in the wind and the spikey hairdos afterwards. The guys helping out twist you around and turn you in circles whilst giving you guidance on what to do. Only complaint was that it was not nearly long enough for the price. Would recommend it to both kids and adults.

Visited January 2014