“ever wondered what the inside of a washing machine is like?”
Review of Zorb Rotorua

Zorb Rotorua
Chiang Mai, Thailand
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“ever wondered what the inside of a washing machine is like?”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

not an extreme sport (in the grander scheme of things) but scary enough to be a lot of fun, run by a very professional team and Zorbing is super entertainment for a family or group. pretty good value too. A choice of three runs, from basic to very bouncy indeed. Skip the first copycat outfit you pass coming out of Rotorua and find this company, who are based opposite the Agrodome.

Visited June 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Experiance”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I bought ZORB voucher on Grabone. When i reached staff was so helpfull, I was nervous at first But it has been absolutely amazing experience. I will recommend ZORB to all the visitors and will refer to all my friends too. Thank you for Great time. ZORB TEAM. :)

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun, recommended!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This is the third time I have visited zorb, totalling 8 rides and every time is as good as the last. Slightly expensive but definitely worth it. One of my favourite activities in Rotorua and the staff are great too. Can't be missed!

Visited May 2013
ZORB_Guru, Public Relations Manager at Zorb Rotorua, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi Liv,
Thank you so much for your review.
We are so happy to hear that you had such an amazing time. Our staff pride themselves on the customer service standard they provide so it is great to hear that you experienced the very best!
We hope to see you back again sometime in the future.
Thanks,
The ZORB Team
Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Zorb, a good business”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I had always wanted to zorb, so I had to do it...if I hadn't always wanted to, I think I wouldn't have. I did the zig zag wet course and it was soooo much fun!!! However, it is expensive..too expensive for a two minute roll in a giant plastic ball... I was alone so I did not have any friends to take pictures and they said they could only use their cameras..so if I wanted pictures it was an extra charge above the fifty or so dollars for the short roll... So the ball roll is amazing but not sure if its worth that much...hence the good business, they must make a ton of money

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Exciting- bring your go pro or waterproof camera!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My son did a fun video of his ride.... its hilarious to watch! I recommend bringing a waterproof camera! I myself did a ride with 3 of us, and although my back was a little tweaked, it was so exciting. Its best if you are under 50- which I'm not!

Visited March 2013