TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,355 results
All reviews nectar bar zephyr restaurant leda restaurant sea view atrium restaurant superior room plenty of sunbeds lovely hotel greek night premium package large hotel next year constantinou bros half board every night into paphos beach towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love this hotel, our last visit on the 4th to 18th September 2019 was our 40th time at a Constantinou bros hotel.
There is very little not to like. I have serious reservations regarding the decision to relax the dress code in the restaurants in the evening. When visiting a 4 star hotel and having your evening meal you do not want to mix with those coming in straight from the beach wearing tatty old shorts (This applies to male and female guests).
The relaxation of the rules says men may wear Bermuda shorts, one this is being totally abused and two makes it impossible for management to enforce.
Please please go back to the original dress code for men (Long trousers) and up grade women to "NO SHORTS".
We have already book visit 41 for May and 42 for September.

1  Thank Marilyn N
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautifully situated hotel,staffed by friendly,helpful people.Would recommend a sea view room,disappointed there were none left when we booked.We have been here many times and will come again.Thankyou for a lovely holiday.Julia and Andy. Rm 208.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

16 years we have been coming here and it just gets better every time. Staff are the best from reception to bar staff and housekeeping. Antoniazo the artist is brilliant. His music, dance and engaging the guests is amazing and such fun. We'll done everyone again and see you all next year. Xx

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our third time visiting this wonderful hotel, and had an amazing time. The staff can't do enough for you and you are always greeted with a smile. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need for your holiday, our room are cleaned everyday to a high standard. The hotel is close enough to walk into Paphos town centre, which has some lovely restaurants. The food in the hotel was delicious and there was plenty of choice, in a morning you can sit outside and have your breakfast looking out to sea. There are enough sunbeds for everyone and we loved the ones on the beach, my husband went for a swim in the sea everyday. We always said we would never go back to the same hotel, but we always have an amazing time at this hotel we just want to keep going back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a wonderful weeks break at the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel. All staff were very firendly and attentive. I upgraded my room to seaview which was lovely and the cleaning staff kept very clean. Location was excellent. Across the road was a couple of restaurants, an ice cream parlour and a small supermarket. There was also a bus stop outside the hotel with buses running regularly into Phaphos harbour (approx 5 mins).
Pool area was well maintained. Lots of sun beds around the pool,sandy beach and a grass area.
I travelled alone as wanted some "me" time to relax and this hotel was ideal. I felt completely safe and comfortable whilst staying there and am hoping to return next year.

Date of stay: June 2019