$93
$167
$83
$84
  • Breakfast included
Pandream Hotel Apartments(Paphos)(Great Value!)
$92
$68
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

We arrived last on a Saturday night around 9:30pm and the hotel was a ghost town. We couldn't get any water / beer or food and we were too exhausted to go anywhere. The nearest shop is a 3km walk and the hill up to the hotel is horrendous. We're a young couple and with the heat it's just not wise or safe. There is graffiti everywhere, even on the hotel sign. The food is ok, we ate there once and then went to the mall / old town the rest of the time. The hotel isn't clean at all, they don't sweep or mop your rooms and you're lucky if you get your sheets changed once a week, you have to complain for that to happen. There's a fair amount of ants all over apartment and even more dead ones. There is so much dust under the bed it's turned into clumps. The kitchenette is filthy along with the dishes / glasses, I wouldn't eat in the apartment anyway too many ants. You couldn't stay in bed past 9 because the room service knocked on the door and if you were in your room they would never come back. The pools are disgusting and in very poor condition ..... Really poor! Worst I've seen yet, the lid doesn't even stay on the filter in the bottom of the pool so there's always a massive hole! The staff are lovely apart from the younger panorama restaurant staff are usually really loud and don't seem to respect the fact you're here to relax around the pool. I could go on but we're leaving today thank god! In a nut shell if you have no standards and are happy to spend a minimum 20 euro a day on taxis then this is the place for you, it is really poorly managed! Hopefully people will read this review in time to cancel and make other arrangements.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cavalier87
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

Booked via jet2 paying £3000 for 10 nights self catering at this hotel which is advertised as a 5 star "luxury resort and spa". What a massive disappointment!! The area leading to the hotel is very run down, the sign to the hotel is covered in graffiti which doesn't bode well. Arriving at reception was very strained with a less than welcoming receptionist who showed us down the dark dingy corridor to our room. We were hungry and tried to cook some food in the room, the cooker hob had a complicated child lock fitted so after some time trying to get it to work I asked the receptionist for help. She could not work it out either, I would expect the staff to be familiar with the facilities at least. The beds were crawling with ants which I understand is commonplace in Cyprus, however, In the morning there was raw sewage leaking from where the toilet is fixed to the floor, maintenance did eventually look at it, did nothing and then told reception it was overflowing from the top of the toilet, utter nonsense and I later found him sat relaxing in the bar with some other staff, who just seemed to see guests as an inconvenience. We spoke initially with Rowena on day 1. An English lady who was on reception, who at least apologised and said we'd see an improvement in service. She did ask us to excuse the staff's "rude and abrupt manner! - it's their way". I've visited Cyprus before, and the locals are friendly, this hotel just has very rude staff. The hotel is like a ghost town, only a handful of guests in peak season is a sign of how poor this place is, no atmosphere to it at all. No music, The bar is closed with no optics fitted, cobwebs and in darkness, the spa also closed, the table tennis table and ball broken, (another guest commented on this site two years ago about it). As the table tennis was broken, I opted to pay a euro for a game of pool with my son, four balls missing and no tips on the cues. Becoming increasingly frustrated I went to reception and was told "I am only the receptionist, don't complain to me, speak to the manager in the morning". I Didn't even get a refund on the Euro despite not being able to play! Of course the management is the ever rude Zoe a so called head receptionist! The pool was dangerous with a broken drainage channel that could easily break someone's leg, the loungers are ripped too. After one night we complained to the Jet2 rep who did his best to help, we walked the site with the rep pointing out all the issues, even he was shocked. The head receptionist Zoe is a very rude and obnoxious woman who has no customer care skills at all, with a disgusting manner towards guests. So looking at this as a 5 star luxury resort and spa is beyond a joke, crumbling balconies, holes in the bathroom wall, dusty rooms, broken facilities and no entertainment or bar is a joke! To try and pass this off as anything above a poor two star is immoral. There is a small bar in the restaurant (not very appealing and no draught beer pumps only cans!!!) This is essentially a very poorly run hotel in decline with a basic room and a pool at best! Nothing more!! Luxury resort it definitely is not. The hotel is some way out of Paphos and costs 10 euro each way by taxi, this would not be an issue in a genuine luxury resort and spa as there would be no need to leave the complex, but this place really is the pits and has nothing going for it. We tried via jet 2 to move to alternative accommodation and had a major battle with the hotel who wanted to keep 100% of what we paid, despite only staying 2 nights. Appalling really and I have not stayed anywhere as bad as this in 30 years. Disgusting - please avoid Pafiana Frights at all cost! A total ripoff, no luxury resort, no spa! Nothing!! 0/10.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank Dava68
Reviewed August 23, 2015

Our first visit to paphos. The hotel itself on how it looks should be 4 / 5 star but the facilities for us would down grade it to 3. The hotel is very clean, all rooms are cleaned and tidied with fresh towels put in daily.
The outdoor pool was excellently maintained and was just busy enough to feel comfortable and not over crowded some times had it to ourselves which was great.There was also enough sun loungers for everyone.
As someone else previously stated the lobby bar was never open so it's either going to the restaurant near the pool or go out to paphos harbour.
The wifi is very poor it worked a few times but not consistently.
We didn't rate the food at the hotel very much tried it once and just thought it wasn't for us.The staff are polite but not overly helpful.
Except for Rowena , she works on reception and she was amazing with us , nothing was a hassle. She told us the best places to go, ordered us taxi's , sorted out any issues. Overall she does an excellent job.
We would say if you want a relaxing hotel to soak up the sun, swim in the pool in the day time then go out to paphos harbour at night this is one for you.
If you want a more lively night time entertainment hotel then book somewhere else.
We would definitely recommend the all inclusive boat trip at the harbour on the wave dancer, great entertainment food and drink.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

I visited some time ago and returned with a terrible rash. Long story short, I had caught bed bugs front this place !
The hotel is surrounded by a pack of ferocious dogs and cats. You can hear them outside of your room!

The restaurant have hardly any food, despite having an impressive menu, most of the food is out of stock , and speak limited English so can't always guarantee you get what you want.

The spa was ok, although the hot rub was faulty and empties often , and takes long to fill . The sauna was out of service.

The location is at the top of a hill, which has it's pro and cons. The bed bugs were the biggest problem for me, but I didn't realise until I went home and haven't told the hotel, so they haven't had a chance to make things right ... E.g. By volunteering to pay the my prescription's!!!

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

Arrived in Cyp 2nd to stay in Larnaca but booked a 5 day break at Pafiana from 7th. We only stayed for 2 days before returning.

Firstly we were shocked how quiet it was for peak season. A large pool with just 3 families around it. The staff in the restaurant/bar were very inexperienced. On arrival we had something to eat. We were alone in the restaurant and 4 hours later they hadn't cleared the table, instead choosing to sit and natter. I had asked for a glass of wine on my 2nd attempt and nobody could locate a bottle opener. They eventually forgot and sat down......to natter. Very young bunch who probably have summer jobs.

The gym was dirty and the spa reception alwaya unattended. The pool table had broken cues and the table tennis bats were from the 80's.

On a positive note, the reception staff were very helpful and the lounge area was pleasant. Our apartment was quite spacious but towels were limited and quite old and the sofa in our lounge was filthy and stained.

Lots of noise from rooms above could be heard too.

An ex pat told me that it is referred to as the 'ghost town' by locals.

Some of the above might sound a little picky but we are truly not fussy. The best way to sum up the Pafiana is that of a place that had signs of a place that may once have been popular. It is dated and neglected and feels as though it is about to close down with staff expected to just 'see out one last summer'.

So much potential in the right hands

Won't be returning after surrendering 3 days that we couldn't afford