“Super yummy home made ice cream and young coconut cake”

The Circle Coffee Boutique
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Talat Yai
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Must order their young coconut cake. Mango cheesecake also very nice. We had their homemade ice cream as well! Very flavourful and creamy! Value for money! Highly recommended

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Eunice C

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Excellent little cafe, open, bright and airy where you can enjoy delicious cakes, ice creams, snacks and coffees. The staff are friendly and the service was good. We ordered the cookies and cream cheesecake, iced coffees, cookies ice cream and smoothies - all of which were fantastic. We had a nice window seat overlooking the roundabout and sat just watching the world go buy while we planned what we should do next. great for a little respite and the coffee is decent.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank richardwY5374YO
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

This place was my favorite cafe. Coffee is great even hot and cold. And cake is much more delicious. I love the coconut soft cake ,the mango cheese cake and the carrot cake. My sister loves the Banana choc cake. White chocolate smoothie is also recommended !!!

1  Thank Sydney L
Reviewed July 10, 2016

This place is right at the circle of Phuket town. We just bought some cake for take home.
It's very delicious and great value.
The kids love chocolate cake and my mom loves the coconut cake.

1  Thank Daotalks
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

This little cute cafe has the best, and I mean absolutely best, Frappe! Both the chocolate and white choc(!) taste amazing. I'm so happy our hostel is so close by that we can visit every day while in Phuket:) Great staff as well! This is also in the cheaper side of things. Did I mention the sandwiches? Just simply glorious.

1  Thank synneeriksen