$41
$35
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $43/night.

Baba House Phuket Hotel(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$36
$31
Little Nyonya Hotel(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$32
Trip.com
Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$25
$23
Crystal Wild Resort Panwa Phuket(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$70
$36
Priceline
Leelawadee Naka(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$21
$17
Priceline
$5,542
Chaofa West On the Pond(Wichit)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspeed boatclear waterovernight guestsbeautiful beachlove andamanday trippersphi phipierderelictjumpassengerssnorkeltouristsfacilitiessearchphuketprivacy
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

When my feet touched down in this Island I was suddenly in love with Maiton, if someone want to visit nice and private island please consider Maiton as your consideration and you might see and enjoy your unforgetable trip.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Varunyu
Reviewed February 1, 2017

It was such a beautiful day out. I can not remember the tour company we went with but our tour guide "BEYONCE" she called her self was a scream! such character - great personality!
Honeymoon island was just pristine - beautiful clear beach water. You can not jet ski or do any water activities here just snorkel - which was ok. But the day is relaxing - no crowds like Phi Phi island.
If you want to chill and relax on a nice beach - its a great day out

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank itekc
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

This island resort has been deserted for about four to five years due to a failure in the business. There is nothing worth doing on the island but most tour operators of the sunset cruise or dolphin watching would always enroute to this island as a stopover for buffet dinner. The operators on the island profit from the renting out of broken and old beach deck chairs, umbrellas and cabana to you at ridiculously exorbitant price (these are items left by the now defunct resort). Other the crystal clear water, there is not evidence of vibrant marine life near the shore. The island is infested with mosquitoes and houseflies. If you really want to go, please bring along your insect repellent, beach balls and your own picnic mat to entertain yourselves.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
6  Thank JanetLimLL
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The water Super clear. Not so many people come to this area.
Bar a bit expensive and BBQ food was great.
We were lucky no rain during these day.
I will be back to this island. Just perfect if you need privacy!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank 807mel
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

This was the highlight of my Phuket trip. I booked a day tour with Andaman to visit Maiton Island for a day. Phi Phi island was disappointing due to the excessive tourists all around, so I had hopes Maiton would offer me what I was looking for in Phuket.

From the minute I stepped off the boat, I was in heaven! I didn't want to leave. The island was so pristine, clean, and quiet. Snorkeling was okay, but the beaches and beautiful landscaping certainly made up for it! The water was incredibly warm, welcoming, just like you see in the photos. Swimming pool was excellent too--clean, well equipped, and a terrific compliment to the Indian Ocean water lapping nearby. Definitely take the walk/hike up to the top--beautiful outlook on the water and great photo opportunity. Suggestion: go during low season as there are minimal crowds.

Overall adorable island. I came to Phuket in search of a quiet, low key, secluded, gorgeous getaway beach--I certainly experience what I had hoped for. Will return again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo