Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort
Leelawadee Naka(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$23
Crystal Wild Resort Panwa Phuket(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$53
$50
Recenta Phuket Suanluang(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$41
$369
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Pixel Panwa(Wichit)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
$33
$26
Agoda.com
The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort(Cape Panwa)(Great Value!)
$45
$39
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsbobbi jolocal restaurantsmr leklocal beachphuket townnanbungalow resorthome away from homebeach barfantastic placepool tablereal thailandquiet locationfeel like familythai cultureowners and staffphi phi
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Sansuko.  From the moment my girlfriend and I arrived we were given the royal treatment from the owners Steve and Bobbie as well as Eddy and all of the staff.   I have never seen any business owners put so much effort into customer service.  They will take care of all your needs from driving you around to local spots to organizing tours for you.
They go that extra mile because they genuinely care.

The facilities are second to none. Big private bungalows with strong enough air conditioning to set up a freezer for a supermarket. The pool and all facilities are kept very clean.

This was a great trip for what we were looking for, relaxing. If you desire a party, stay in Patong.

This place is in an excellent location if you rent a motorbike for 300 Bath/day ($10 USD).  If you can't drive one getting around is more difficult so budget more for taxis.   If you do drive one you can take advantage of lots of nearby attractions and places to eat. Best thing about the motorbike rental from the hotel is it's for 24 hours.  Most places I've been will charge you for "a day" but it's only for 8 hours.  Bobbie even let me have mine longer for no extra charge as I was flying out later that day.

If you are a light sleeper ask for a cabin away from the road.  The occasional motor bike on the small un-busy road woke me up the first morning.  I just asked for a fan to drown out the noise. It was very minor though.  I'm also a very light sleeper.   This may also be the case by the pool if it's busy.

The area has so much to do.
We took a long tail boat for the day to island hop for 3000B for our own private boat  Did a Thai cooking class for 1900B each.  Saw an Aphrodite show.  Visited loads of beaches.  Had lots of massages and pool time.  We Drove around the island and did some amazing diving 4300B for a day each.

There is so much more we wanted to do but ran out of time.

I really want this review to stress the amazing service and quality facilities we enjoyed while at Sansuko.  It really was like a family and we met lots of awesome people who have been back multiple times. They come back for a reason, awesome people, facilities, location and value.

This is a must stay!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my last stop on my first trip to Thailand! I choose Sansuko based on the amazing reviews on here actually...although I'd say really because of the dog Tissue who I LOVE!! When I first got in I screamed Tissue!!! Maybe freaked Bobbi out a little bit since she had never met me haha.

This place is amazing. My favorite place out of my whole trip to Thailand. Bobbi, Steve and EDDIE are fantastic. They have a free shuttle ride that will take you down to this lovely beach restaurant/bar

Bobbi could not have been more friendly and accommodating. The pool was fantastic I spent my last two days by it reading and getting drunk...I think I killed a bottle of tequila while I was there haha.

They have a Thai restaurant that you can order from, it was closed while I was visiting for the Vegetarian Festival but they do have one. I had to order from Domino's but I actually really like their Cesar salad! It comes with a cup of bacon haah! Got it a few times while I was there.

You can also order a Thai massage there which I did my last day. They have a woman that comes in and there is a cute little "hut" in the back where you can get one. So you don't even have to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This won the B&B category for 2012 and it deserves it. It is more like a bungalow Villa with a nice small pool, but only serves breakfast hence its category. But, you can order lunch or dinner from any of the local restaurants and they will get it delivered, costing around $7 a meal per person for local really good Thai food with two or three choices per person. They do not over price their food or drink, but do not expect to get waited upon as if you are at the Amari Watergate, because that costs five times the price of Sansuko. Bobbi and Steve are excellent hosts and really looked after us arranging cut rates for tours and shows around Phuket so we saved even more money. they have scooters that you can hire, or they can arrange a taxi for several hours for around $20 per couple, depending upon distance involved. This is my second stay there and it will not be my last as it is a perfect place to stay away from the maddening crowd,and feel like you are part of the family with the other people staying at the 8 bungalows. I'll be going again next year. Dave

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed here on three occassions in early November. Located on the Southern side of Phuket Island away from the hustle and bustle of the Cities but close to interesting tourist attractions. Our thanks to Steve, Bobbi, Eddie Lec and the other staff for making our stay @ the Sansuko Ville so memorable. Hopefully we get the chance to return here on our next trip to Thailand. Highly recommend staying here

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had only booked a 1 night stay as this was meant to be a quick stop off on the way to Koh Lanta, however the hospitality was so great that we wished we booked for longer. Good clean rooms, cheap price and wonderful people, would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple