Had an excellent stay at sansuko. Was travelling on my own and the owners Bobbi and Steve really go out of there way to help you out anyway they can (thank you). Even though it is in a village they will happily give you lifts to restaurants and you can hire mopeds very cheaply so you get a real feel for Thailand without feeling isolated. Rooms are a good size and really clean, breakfast is good and very cheap. Would definitely stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending people to stay here :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Phuket Town and idyllic Cape Panwa within a local Thai fishing are nine individual air conditioned bungalows set around a crystal blue swimming pool within tropical gardens. Only minutes away from secluded beaches, stunning views, local restaurants and markets selling fish straight off the boat. A short motorbike or car ride will take you into the heart of Phuket Town with wonderful nightlife, restaurants and shopping. For the more adventurous explore the surrounding tropical rain forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Hotel Phuket Town
- Sansuko Ville Bungalow Resort Phuket, Thailand