Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
$82
$63
$55
  • Breakfast included
Chez Charly Bungalow(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$56
$31
$55
Perennial Resort(Sakhu)(Great Value!)
$40
$37
Agoda.com
Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$32
$21
Pen Siri House(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$31
$25
Agoda.com
$119
The Slate(Nai Yang)
$140
Hotels.com
2,958 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantocean roompullman phuket arcadiamain poolandaman seagrand deluxe roominfinity poolelements restaurantkids clubgrand oceanseafood buffetbeach roadbrett wilsonnai thonlobby areamain buildingsea view
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This was my second stay at Pullman Arcadia Phuket in mid Dec 2013. First stay was during Sept 2013. The fact that I returned after a mere 3 months, was because we love and miss Pullman Arcadia so much! Review of Sept is at http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowUserReviews-g297937-d3217202-r176405119-Pullman_Phuket_Arcadia_Resort-Thalang_District_Phuket.html#REVIEWS

More facilities are opened and we love them - the kids club is awesome, pool at Float is gorgeous and spa is lovely! This time we strongly requested for Ocean room at Building 3 and were granted our wish. We got room 322 and absolutely love the stunning view. The room is surprisingly spacious due to clever interior design, space usage and furnishing.

Our entire stay was sensational, and we were truly touched by the teamwork displayed by everyone in the resort, from the security guards, to the concierge, the buggy drivers, the front office, the welcomers, the restaurant staff, the housekeeping, the kids club staff, float staff, spa staff… everyone worked hard in making the guests stay memorable and always having smiles on their faces. We want to express our gratitude and appreciation to everyone! Big thanks to Brett as well for helping to facilitate our room booking, you are truly the most hands-on GM I’ve come across!

We are certainly convinced that Pullman Arcadia is going to be our second home in Phuket and we will be back!

For detail reviews and photos:
Ocean room - http://www.dreamersloft.blogspot.sg/2014/01/phuket-dec-2013-part-i-ocean-room-at.html
Kid’s Club and Float pool - http://www.dreamersloft.blogspot.sg/2014/01/phuket-dec-2013-part-ii-kids-club-float.html
Elements Restaurant - http://www.dreamersloft.blogspot.sg/2014/01/phuket-dec-2013-part-iii-elements.html
Dhatri Spa - http://www.dreamersloft.blogspot.sg/2014/01/phuket-dec-2013-part-iv-dhatri-spa-at.html

Room Tip: Building 3 Ocean rooms offer the best frontal view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank megmeg17
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear megmeg17

WOW reading your review makes me realize why I love this industry! We have a saying with our team “Recognise Relentlessly & Reward Routinely” – you can be assured I have shared your comments with our team, to help them realise the impact they have on our guest’s experience.

Let me know when you next intend to visit and I’ll make sure we keep up the love affair between your family and ours! brett.wilson@accor.com

Reviewed January 20, 2014

just arrive home from our Thialand experience- must say the Pullman is absolute paradise. From the time we arrived to the time we left our needs were met above and beyond. The resort itself is very well presented and is nestled on one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen. The staff, I believe makes this place they are all so friendly,eager to help and meet you needs, love the people and this resort. do yourselves a favour and book it soon as it will be most sort after. thank you Pullman

michael

Room Tip: looking out over the Andaman sea is a delight to wake to.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I recently stayed at the Pullman Phuket Arcadia Resort. I loved this resort. The accommodation is spread out and private. It is on a hill and has a tropical feel about it. The pool areas are lovely with plenty of deck chairs. The main pool area is only a short walk down the stairs to the beach. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help. Buggies take you to your room as it is very steep. These run constantly. Buffet breakfast is lovely. Caters for many nationalities. The General Manager is Australian and puts on free beer, wine and Mai tai cocktails every thursday from 5-6pm. He is very approachable and enjoys chatting to the guests. Will come back to this resort.

Room Tip: I stayed in a standard room and deluxe room. I preferred the standard room as it had a separate room for luggage, veranda at the front to leave your shoes, much larger shower, clock and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie P

Dear Raehoian

Thanks for the high praise – it’s great to hear we have managed to create a resort you love! I have shared this review with the team and they are excited to know they have had such an impact – it’s what we are trying to do – give our guests the break they deserve!

Thanks for highlighting the cocktail hour, in Thai we call it “Sai Jai” hour or translated “giving from the heart” - we have to call it this as our financial controller would get upset if we called it “free drinks with Brett” ………….I love Thursdays, as it gives me a chance to liaise with our guest in a relaxed setting.

It would be wonderful to welcome you back for another journey from breakfast to evening cocktails, let me know when you plan to return on brett.wilson@accor.com and I’ll help make the arrangements- sunrise to sunset!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

... which Pullmann Arcadia Phuket definately is. A great loacation overlocking Naithon Beach. Well thought through resort layout which integrates in the landscape and is more like a little modern stylish village. Rooms and facilities are fine with free Wifi and soft drinks in the fridge.

I can recommend buildung 3 with an Ocean view room. It's direct sea view and centraly located, so you don't have to walk far to restaurants, spa, pool and Naithon beach.

It's a great remote location for a familiy holiday with lovely Naithon Beach at your feet. Some small
restaurants on the seashore, I can recommend the Boathouse Restaurant. We tried it for the heavenly smell wavering out of its kitchen and we loved the freshly grilled fish.

Service is something you shouldn't expect in this soft opening time of Pullmann Arcadia. Staff in the restaurants don't speak English very well. Waiting on the customers seems a bit of a chaos, although staff is plenty. Nobody seems to be responsible for a special table, staff has no eyes and ears for what the client might need. Nobody is asking if some more drinks are needed or a coffee after dinner. This is max a three star rating so far. Lots of work and training ahead of management.

Food was very good, but mostly cold when a buffet was served. Such a pity, quality is fine. Missed fresh juices at breakfast though, mostly canned stuff.

I tried a Balinese massage in the spa, which I liked very well. It cost me 3.000 Baht, double of a perfect Thai massage at home and ten times the price you pay in one of the massage salons in Naithon Beach. Staff was perfectly sweet and able, but well... Spa is small and nicely decorated.

All in all I'm going for a four star rating, since we had a good time. Naithon Beach is perfect for families and has good snorkling. If you like a huge resort, a service not too personal and a stylish ambiente this is an excellent place to stay. Management has an open ear for complaints should anything arise so you and your fam will have a happy holiday for sure.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Burningmetravels
Pullman P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear KikaundJoshi

Many Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We are always trying to create hotel that guests love and in some ways we have succeeded and I am delighted you will recommend us for future Pullman Lifestylers. I see we have not managed to show our best side in all areas of our service and for this I truly apologise for letting you down.

We have shared your feedback with the restaurant teams and they are determined to show their true colours. Often English is a second language for both staff & guest and for the most part the team try to understand the myriad of accents and colloquialisms of our eclectic mix of guests from around the world – as part of our commitment we have English & body language lessons for all service staff weekly, we also encourage our guests to take part in our Thai lessons available through the Lifestyle team and we are also inserting in to the in-room compendium, local sayings & phrases to help all concerned.

I would be delighted to hear from you when you wish to design your next journey with us. I assure you a warm welcome and hot food with an abundance of service await your return!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

First time in Phuket - stayed as a couple and had a great time. The hotel wasn't yet complete at this point however this did not affect our stay. It is literally right on the beach which is easily accessible. Beach is beautiful and not crowded. Perfect for an afternoon beer as the sun sets over the ocean.
Dining options were fantastic. Buffet breakfast was the best I've had and we enjoyed the Italian restaurant above.
Staff were exceptional which made our stay even more enjoyable
Thanks Brett Wilson and the team
Rob and Megan

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Megan E

Dear Rob & Megan

“Perfect stay” – now that makes the start to a day worthwhile. Many thanks for sharing your experience with us. We have always tried to make this a resort “guests love” and to read our team has lived our vision with you is nice to hear.

Just to let you know we have completed the work in all buildings now and the resort is fully open. It would be great to see you back here to enjoy the Breakfast, the sunset and then end the day with dinner in Vero – I’ll ensure it is all ready for you – just let me know when you plan to come back on brett.wilson@accor.com

Check In Chill Out.